Users Online Now: 2,565 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,408,090
Pageviews Today: 2,030,340Threads Today: 568Posts Today: 10,959
04:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im an Asian Guy and I have to say most Asian guys irritate the hell out of me by complaining about not being able to date White women
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They complain about how online dating is horrific for them because they dont get any results. They complain about the white man taking asian women and how they dont get any results because of hollywood and the mainstreams medias portrayl of them isnt masculine. They whine about how the media always associates them with martial arts and nothing cool so that affects their match results.

I tell them every chance I get at social gathering and ive lost up to 50 friends by saying this already but I dont care because the truth is bigger than my friendship with these blue pilled spiritually dead idiots.

I always tell them, "look man you are wasting your time trying to look adventurous on your profile. Why do you want to take pictures in forest to look cool on your profile because its not going to work. White women like most women dont care about that. Stop showing your buff body because they dont care about that either. They dont care where you graduated, or how you have a great career at this cobsulting firm. They dont care about any of those things until they carw about your face first."

Yeah thats right i said it. Its the face thats the most important. Then after that its acceptable height.

You should see the look on these guys when i tell them they dont have the face. Dont get me wrong there are some handsome asian guys out there but most have an insect face, come on lets not lie to ourselves.

They always respond with some bullshit to me about being a self hating asian. Im like mother fucker your face doesnt fit the mathematical proportion of beauty. Its not the western standard either man. Its beauty in general.

You know how many people lie to my ex friends?

"Just go to the gym bro."

"Just have a great career bro"

I just laugh when i hear that shit. I saw a study that showed the average asian man has to make 6 figures a year to bag a normal white woman lmao

Wow so you mean to tell me you became study slave, took on all that stress to have a great paying job and while you were doing that she gave herself away for free to some guy she thought was hot. But with you, you can only get it if you take kn her stress, have financially stability, and all these othet requirements. Lmao everytime i mention that to them they get so heated.

Fuck i get so angry at my own people for being so ignorant. You mean to tell me you made all As in school but cant put 2 and 2 together for why you arent getting the results you want from dating sites?

I have no problems in dating by the way. Im 38 and look like im 23 because Ive been on peter pan mode since 23 lol no wife no kids. I dont wsnt any kids and i deffinatetly dont want a wife till i look older. I was told that im on peter pan mode because thats usually what men do when they grow up with extremely strict mothers. I had an asian mom so you know how bad it was for me.

One thing i noticed about most asian guys I meet and the ones in my life is they are spiritually dead too. Its like theres no sense about them in terms of the other side and God. There minds are so focus on this material world. All they talk about is career and women.

They always end up wanting to beat my ass when I tell them white women dont want them because they an insect face. Its the truth, it starts with the face.

I told one sub human asian friend to male a fake tinder profile with a hot guy and 1 selfie pic, he was bombarded with over a hundred matches in a matter of an hour. Theb i told him now why the fuck do you want me to drice you to west Tx to visit thst sacred mountain so you could upload it on your tinder for more matches? Whits women dont give a fuck about any of that shit man.

Ive known him for 7 years. You can best believe he stopped talking to me. I felt bad for giving him the truth. It sounds like suicidefuel but its actually can make a guy be at peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP