Users Online Now: 1,742 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 763,285
Pageviews Today: 1,236,070Threads Today: 494Posts Today: 7,510
01:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Russia Sends 3 Nuclear Submarines Through The Baltic Sea For The First Time Ever
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As it says in the Title.

The HMS Defender sail through Ukrainian territorial waters has angered the Russians.

In the Russian version of events. They bombed the Sea in apoplectic rage targeting the Fish, and fired warning shots in front of the Royal Navy warship.

These events are being hotly disputed by the British government. And now directly supported by the US Pentagon. The Pentagon went as far as accusing the Russians of "outright lies", and pedaling "FSB propaganda"

Personally i think the Russians are scared shitless, and with it full of shit.

I believe the UK Government and the US.

No such incident ever took pace. All we have seen is grainy videos with edited audio. The Russians are trying not to lose face because British Royal Navy rubbed their Nose in it.

The Russians are saying next time they might bomb a Ship.

[link to www.forbes.com (secure)]

[link to www.theguardian.com (secure)]

The illegal Russian occupiers of Crimea are not going to have to wait long to carry out their threats. During up coming imminent US/NATO military exercises in the Black Sea.35 + US/NATO Ships will be transiting those disputed Ukrainian territorial waters surrounding Crimea.

MESSAGE TO RUSSIA IS GOING TO BE CLEAR,YOU "TALK THE TALK",NOW "WALK THE WALK".

US/NATO WILL BE HAPPY TO RESPOND.

Feel free to add any more additional information on this thread. Anyone can post on this thread.

I have a feeling it is going to get hot soon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP