Users Online Now: 1,811 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 693,464
Pageviews Today: 1,261,173Threads Today: 603Posts Today: 10,169
02:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TRUMP TO BE REINSTATED SOON!!! Steve Bannon and The War Room: Gateway Pundit Has a “Blockbuster Scoop”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Saturday morning on The War Room, Steve Bannon opened his panel pumping this “blockbuster scoop” at The Gateway Pundit.

Steve Bannon: The Gateway Pundit has the story, they have a blockbuster scoop from the inside. They say as early as Monday we could be getting a report. At least, on the first phase of this. So, I want to tell everybody that the way that we have this structured is the Arizona full forensic audit is tripartite. It’s a full forensic audit of the ballots. It’s also a recanvas and it’s also analysis of the machines. I think what people are talking about is, I want to get some observations from Mark Finchum, the first part of this is the ballot part.

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP