Users Online Now: 1,874 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 971,927
Pageviews Today: 1,682,997Threads Today: 661Posts Today: 12,818
06:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Mcafee - if anything happens to me I have 31 GB of files near 88 st and collins ave, right where building collapse d
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

A cryptic tweet allegedly posted by John McAfee earlier this month has been circulating on Twitter claiming he was storing secret files at a Miami condo
Screenshots appear to show tweet shared from McAfee's account on June 8 revealing he had '31TB of files on hard drives' near '88th Street and Collins Ave'

McAfee was found dead on Wednesday allegedly from suicide by hanging

The following day, a 12-story Miami apartment building on 8777 Collins Avenue collapsed, with the cause of the disaster still unknown

one tweet still on his account from June 2019 showed McAfee claimed to have '31+ terabytes of government secrets'

Conspiracy theorists are claiming the Miami building that collapsed Thursday housed a giant stash of data on 'government corruption' collected by the late antivirus tycoon John McAfee.
Fact-checkers pouring scorn on the theory have not dampened the enthusiasm of internet sleuths, who have been sharing online an alleged tweet by McAfee from June 8 claiming that he had '31 terabytes' of files in a condo in the collapsed building.

Screenshots shared online appear to show the message from McAfee's Twitter account, from June 8, 2021 at 10:03am on saying: 'If anything ever happens to me, please know that the 31TB of files I have are located on hard drives in my condo near 88th Street and Collins Avenue just north of Miami Beach.'

McAfee has previously tweeted about holding '31+ terrabytes [sic]' of government secrets.

While in Cuba on June 9, 2019, he tweeted: 'I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics.

I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.'

In a February 2019 interview with Adult Swim presenter Jena Friedman, McAfee claimed to have hacked the computer system of the government of Belize in 2012 and collected vast amounts of data.
At the time, he was wanted for questioning by the country's law enforcement in their investigation of the murder of his neighbor, US expatriate Gregory Faull. He fled to the US in 2013.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP