Users Online Now: 1,798 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 327,634
Pageviews Today: 517,224Threads Today: 167Posts Today: 2,549
06:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heart Damage in Children after CV Shot! Doctors are SHOCKED at what they are finding!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.brighteon.com (secure)]

Toward the end of this video, the guest mentions that a doctor had a 12 year old patient come in with an "above 9 troponin level". That is a protein that is released into your bloodstream when you have severe heart damage. The normal level is "zero", you shouldn't have any of this in your blood at all, but typically normal is from zero to .04. Probable heart attack starts at around .40. So a 12 year old boy with a troponin level ABOVE 9?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!

Incidentally, The CDC was supposed to have a meeting to discuss this concern on June 18th, which they cancelled because of "Juneteenth". Does anyone know if they rescheduled that very important meeting? What kind of message does that send that the CDC would cancel an urgent meeting about kids dying for the newly made-up holiday of "Juneteenth" (I feel stupid even saying that idiotic word!)

Please let me know in this thread if anyone has information that they actually had this meeting!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP