Users Online Now: 2,262 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,322,747
Pageviews Today: 2,208,176Threads Today: 891Posts Today: 15,747
08:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Singing and dancing face touching sub human audio fails and sings while I log what's real
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It began making non human noises and then gangstalking audio and then ticked and audio failed and like a robot, began face touching.

It made the 2 darkies here tick as well and now white flashes in them as I type.

Play the audio it made to it when you extirpate it...

...note,they really do audio fail, face touch and sing fuck you and deny anything is going on and never happened... It's beyond out of the movies..there it made some kind of loser noise when I typed that in

Remember these are sick homosexual child molester freemason secret service loser lizard freaks denying reality while they audio fail and face touch.... And they said join them or die and be Jesus or die and said crazy and delusional to cover it up...

Live bizarre audio from someone and some kind of 'its not' response and more loser noise from the subhuman face touching retarded loser I'm talking about ... And now it's singing 'youre a bitch' and making hand signs...

And the mk ultra said that's kill the president live.... And someone said...with fire and start it with the paperwork for H&S Marina inc...

And it's still making hand signs... And white flashing...

And mumbling and hand signing and non human noises and singing... Shoot them from it ... And more noises...

Someone just tried to say I'm a lizard...

Nope.

Audio failing wrong noises and that's kill the president secret service and freemason and military and call them 'bitch'.

A b c ya. Ha! Last hour! Last night! Over there!

Sing dance and make hand signs....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP