Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 911,698
Pageviews Today: 1,568,944Threads Today: 615Posts Today: 11,579
05:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Exchange: How can I negotiate some Star Trek healing technology for my mother?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My parents have given a lot to the world. They've gone beyond the call of duty, as you know.

As viewers know, my mother is getting sicker. I'm opening this thread to try and negotiate someone to go round to her house with a Star Trek type device, to give her hope and energy for the next 5 years. We've done as much as we can with topside protocols, we've all made a valiant effort... but she really needs something more, and soon.

Honestly, if my mother passes away, while you guys are sitting on simple protocols, I think I may never forgive the watchers. But lets try and stay positive.

So is there anyone on the Earth who can come to their house, c/o myself? I'm thinking of something like a very advanced SCENAR, or Elysium type technology, but portable. She doesn't need to go through 5 hours of detailing her medical conditions, as you have technology which can fix her significantly in 30 minutes, I'm assuming.

Many other people's mothers are sick now, so I hope a new wave of devices come out. No one is asking for immortality, just a vigorous and healthy 80 to 90.

In return, I can exchange some of my stored value, as long as you ask for something fair but generous, and overseen by My Family.

I'll wait 12 hours to see if anyone can reply.

To be clear, this must be a home visit, paid for by myself... Is there anyone in the mountains of California, England, or anywhere.... who hears my call?

In Hope,

Daozen
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP