Users Online Now: 1,725 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,201,731
Pageviews Today: 2,109,300Threads Today: 802Posts Today: 16,025
10:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING NEWS We have WON a Planetary Jail Break is now possible and imminent.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In an guarded moment a few days ago I was given a “Remote View” that has taken me sometime to decode.

The Deep State Globalist Secret Space Program Industrial Military Complex has suffered a catastrophic defeat when they were just about to invoke the next level of severe pandemic control by accessing a portal of what can only be described as Cosmic Evil during a ritual aboard a military style wide body jet a super secret fully cloaked Command Communication & Control aircraft circling a portal site over international waters.

The jet was unharmed apart from fried non aeronautic electronics but the Six high ranking men some military some civilian I saw were electrocuted by white light and their bodies completely reduced to crystalline sand.

The main character I saw dressed in the black Regalia of a Knight of Malta was a major European power player who he was I can’t say yet but believe me these are the main characters running the current situation we are in and controlling the world media in concert.

Play this song loud or with head phones and jump around.

More detailed account to follow.

Wait for events to unfold this week.

We have fucking won!5a

[youtube] [link to youtu.be (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP