Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why is "Archive" sometimes a censored word
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I cannot seem to type archive sometimes and I don't know why especially because I use the word within the post itself but sometimes it censors it by changing the word to "nope". Here's the two times it did it

"but when I accessed the folder the recording was in a 8gb zip archive that required a password to extract. Unfortunately I did not know the password to it because I never put the recording inside of a passworded nope"

This is the end of a paragraph so nothing comes after nope

"the fact that it also somehow locked itself in an archive didn't really help and I eventually deleted the nope I decided this because after thinking about it"

This was written in the middle of a paragraph

Can anyone explain this or have some type of idea of why it's doing this because I have no clue.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP