Users Online Now: 1,950 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 921,648
Pageviews Today: 1,720,900Threads Today: 842Posts Today: 14,881
07:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone heard the theory about Jim Carrey being a serial killer?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I came across it today on the garbage site known as r3dd1t. Idk if that’s a ban word.. anyway, it was a very long post and it was written kind of crazily, but understandable. There was an eeeerie amount of connections that the poster was able to make to jim Carrey and famous people committing suicide over the years. The person had figured out that was his “calling card” or whatever, to make his murders look like a suicide. I use to love Jim Carrey but now he is terrible, regardless of this theory being true or not.. He is also a bit… idk, kinda creepy and different, I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility considering his past. Also some of the connections were just bazaar and I couldn’t believe they were true. Ill link to an archive someone saved it on. The poster had deleted the OP and apparently it’s completely wiped except for the archive… which is a little weird too. In the least, it got me intrigued.

.org/details/jim-carrey-murders-with-resource-links/page/n24/mode/2up​

Edited to add the link, this site doesn’t allow me to post archive links so just add the word archive in front of that and it will lead you to the readings of a madman, but possibly a madman onto something?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP