Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 760,781
Pageviews Today: 1,250,472Threads Today: 497Posts Today: 8,570
12:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Creator does not want energy weqpons, like DEW, voice to skull, HAARP, etc.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message my understanding is, Creator does not want energy weqpons, like DEW (directed energy weapon), voice to skull, HAARP, etc. to exist. so, they do not exist and all of that is either from Creator or spiritual wickedness, like satan and minions. This world must be as our Creator wants, to His will. Creator only wants good for us, always.

even these mini drones people talk about, either they do not exist or have been destoyed already by our Creator. Creator does not want to be in a world where these things exist or for people to suffer due to them.

ANY AND ALL OF THIS TECHNOLOGY AND WEAPONRY IS BROKEN, KAPUT, DOES NOT EXIST AND WILL NOT EVER EXIST.

THIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING. CREATOR DOES NOT WANT IT, SO IT IS GONE / MALFUNCTIONING RIGHT NOW AND FOREVERMORE. ALL WHO HAVE BEEN HARMED WILL BE HEALED / MADE ANEW.

THIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING OF OUR CREATOR'S WILL. IT IS LOGICAL AND MAKES SENSE!!! THIS WARMONGERING AND EXECUTIONS AND ASSASSINATIONS, ETC. MUST STOP. CREATOR DELIVERS DIVINE JUSTICE ALL THE TIME. THE MACHINATIONS OF HUMANS HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER PREVAIL OVER THE WILL OF OUR CREATOR.

WE CAN SEE AFGHANISTAN AS AN EXAMPLE. THEY DO NOT TOLERATE DEGENEATE L G B T Q P+ AND THIS IS WHY THIS SMALL COUNTRY HAS WON WARS AGAINST BIGGER MORE POWERFUL NATIONS....BECAUSE CREATOR HAS BEEN ON THEIR SIDE. CREATOR ALWAYS WINS. IF YOU WANT TO PREVAIL IN WAR YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOST RIGHTEOUS IN THE EYES OD OUR CREATOR, OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE.

CREATOR ALWAYS WINS. ALL GLORY GOES TO HIM. SEEK AND DO HIS WILL NOW AND FOREVERMORE.

CREATOR LOVES US AND WANTS US TO HAVE GOODNESS. BE GOOD AND YOU SHALL.

IF I AM INCORRECT, THEN CORRECT ME. I NEVER WANT TO BE WRONG BEFORE OUR CREATOR.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP