Users Online Now: 1,562 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 41,098
Pageviews Today: 57,807Threads Today: 12Posts Today: 267
12:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLEASE PIN - The BEST religious exemption form for employer mandated Covid Vaccine! Your life may depend on this!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All credit goes to the original thread linked and quoted below for context and the original form. I have updated it to include the actual citation of the federal laws that protect your rights in regards to religious discrimination.

Original thread link

Thread: How to REFUSE The JAB AND KEEP Your JOB!!!!!!!!

Original thread

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

New/updated form

***************************************************************************​*********************************************************************************​*********************************************************************************​*****

<Date>
<Full legal name>
<Address>
Phone:
Email:

Dear <Name of Employer/Organization>,

I am writing you to make you aware that I hold a specific religious belief that prevents me from taking a Covid Vaccine. Per United States Federal Labor and Employment Law, my religious beliefs cannot be used as grounds for any termination / retaliation / discrimination. Additionally, I am under no obligation to be specific with you of these beliefs, to enumerate them, or be asked or required to defend them.

Please be advised that vaccinations (and certain other medical procedures/applications) violate my deeply held religious convictions. Accordingly, I am exercising my federally protected rights under 42 USC § 2000e–2(a)(et seq) which read as follows:

Unlawful employment practices

(a) Employer practices

It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer—

(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin; or

(2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees or applicants for employment in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.

Therefore, please place this letter in my appropriate HR file as a substitute for any such "proof of vaccine" or "certificate of vaccine" that you may need.

Thank you.

Signature: ___________________________________ Date: ________________________

- <Full Legal Name>

**************************************************************************​*********************************************************************************​*********************************************************************************​******
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP