Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vaccinated Reporting Depersonalization, Dissociation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been noticing a lot of people commenting on Reddit subs that they are feeling disconnected from their bodies and the effects are horrible. They're suffering severe memory loss, brain fog, sensations that they can't feel their extremities. I'm finding multiple posts like this. Not all state that they got the vaccines, but many do. Here is one example.

(From Reddit)
I am a 24 year old males 5’9’ 123lbs, no history of drugs except some marijuana around Christmas. Discontinued using nicotine, and drinking alcohol it’s been 4 & 1/2 months of constant symptoms never going away or lessening.

In the manner of one week I went from being happy healthy energetic to feeling foggy and out of it at work becoming very anxious then after proposing to my now fiancé like I had been planning for 6+ months things really got bad. I became Depersonalized and derealized I could no longer stomach food for 2 weeks, can’t drive or go on a walk because it increases dpdr and fogginess over the next few months somethings went away and others became a main stay. I currently deal with visual snow, after images, floaters, tinnitus, migraine like head sensation that send me into a spiral of agony without pain, constant fog or none alertness that gets way worse with activity, constant weird head sensation on right side or like somthing is on my brain and goes down to my neck, right eye always closing, and alway out of it like I’m not alive. I don’t feel like myself at all and have become so unhappy because I just feel so shitty all the time. No one has an answer or cure for why these symptoms stay. I’m so incredibly frustrated and hopeless because I am so far from who I was as a person. I can’t watch tv and enjoy it or drive, work, play video games, fish, anything really. I don’t understand how I could have gone from being so upbeat happy and health to so debilitated and unable to function in the matter of a week. I am basically bed ridden had to leave my fiancé alone in Utah and move back home to be taken care of by my parents. I am 24 and my life felt so perfect and collapsed so rapidly and my mind and symptoms just are not resolving.

Current theories are: -Post concussion syndrome- fell 3 times while snowboarding but I always have and don’t think I hit my head. And most concussions heal within 3 months and don’t have the visual symptoms I’m experiencing.

-Covid Vaccine-caused brain alteration everything started a week after my second dose and the fist dose caused mental/cognitive changes for 2 weeks but resolved.

-Lyme disease (re emergent)-had it when I was 16 got treated symptoms resolved.

I want to have my life back the way it was limitless energy, basically always happy, and able feel normal without the diminished quality of life. Hoping a doctor out there might have had a patient with a very similar experience that has answers.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP