Users Online Now: 1,892 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 916,039
Pageviews Today: 1,577,039Threads Today: 618Posts Today: 11,674
05:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a weird dream about one of my bedrooms being haunted. I woke up to hear 2 voices speaking at the same time in my ear
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this sounds insane but ive been caffeine free for the past 2 weeks. This means no soft drinks, no black tea, no coffee and anything with caffeine. I made this decision to go caffeine free because I noticed my face was looking a little bit droopy.

Its been 2 weeks now and Ive been getting the best quality sleep Ive ever gotten with the most vivid dreams Ive ever had.

Last night, I had a dream about one of my bedrooms having poltergeist activity. I went into this room and said the Our Father prayer in my dreams and demanded a name from the room.

Im not bsing you, i literally heard 2 voices at the same time say in my ear "Its us" and I woke up shook. I mean my body literally shook as I woke up.

Its like falling from a high rise building and your body hits the ground, its going to bounce up from the fall. Thats how I woke up.

I hope this doesnt make me go insane. Ive been reading alot about the spirit world. I hope something from the other side isnt trying to contact me because I dont want to know the future, I dont want to talk to ghosts, I dont want to talk to spirits, I dont want to communicate to with angels, I dont want to hear my spirit guide.

I only want to talk to Jesus. Only reason why Ive been reading alot of books on the paranormal is because I needed my horror fix. Horror movies on netflix isnt doing it now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP