Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,636,566
Pageviews Today: 2,260,105Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 10,243
05:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I’m starting to feel like communicating here is a waste of time now. Not for you though. You got this.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The worlds could do a lot worse than to have someone like you, keeping an eye on things.
A lot worse.

I exist in a bubble of raw literal pain right now, and like other times, it equates to clarity.
Dental pain, if you must know.....

I never feel ‘chatty’ even so. It not my thing.
If there is no purpose there is no point.
It is never an intention to insult. Just not into wasting words I most definitely will have to explain later.
I understand expedience of a slow motion fashion.

If we have little in common but surface facts of rudimentary survival, we have very little and have nothing else.

I’ve enjoyed being here.
You guys are pretty cool mostly, both sides of the fence. You all do your ‘thing’. It’s where you have chosen to place yourselves.

Have you ever seen sped up footage of different corals on a reef or outcropping and the wars that happen when each is vying for the best spot with the most coverage?
It’s very cool to see.
That is what you look like at the moment.

And it can’t continue as it is....I am not telling you anything you don’t already know..,,though
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP