Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,343,368
Pageviews Today: 2,226,142Threads Today: 847Posts Today: 15,169
09:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I’m having a dispute with someone and I need help from the citizens of GLP. You be the judge!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So my long time friend Conner Decoster and I were playing foosball at our friends frat house. Things got a little heated and we had words. It was mutually agreed upon that we would settle this matter by challenging each other to a slap boxing match. We began raining limp wristed blow after limp wristed blow down upon each other’s faces. Alas, he delivered the coup de gras. Connor landed a shot so mighty it nearly flattened my nose and sent me cartwheeling down two flights of stairs. I landed at the bottom with a resounding thud and my shoes fell off.

Its been 3 months and I haven’t spoken to him since. He just called and asked to borrow my 10 speed bicycle to ride around the lake with a girl named Angie.

Well GLP should I let Connor borrow my 10 speed bicycle?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP