Users Online Now: 2,037 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 535,774
Pageviews Today: 923,322Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 6,392
11:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE PG 4: i have a jabbed co worker who is looking shitter every week- others are noticing too.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this is quite fucked.

hes slowing down, coughing frequently- non smoker. red bags under eyes. looks sleep deprived. does not live a stressfull life. facial skin complection has gotten greesier- hairline seems moist all the time. red cheeks.

we are not laborers, when it comes to our job. i will not go into details of our job but we are paid higher than the regional average for technical stuffs. hes helped me move shit on my property that id risk hernia, and he pulled it off. i am no weekling myself. we are in our mid 30s. i consider myself to be in peak physical condition, but this guy is simply bigger and stronger, he gives off the gentle giant vibe.

i do not believe he would be able to repeat that task if given the chance again, at least within the next couple days.

i confined in another co worker if he noticed anything off with our friend in the past week.

his response?

"try 3 weeks."

is this motherfucker really dying in front of my eyes?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP