Users Online Now: 1,732 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 547,961
Pageviews Today: 850,924Threads Today: 337Posts Today: 4,516
09:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Believe I Experienced A Kundalini Awakening In 2014, When I Met God (What It Is To Be Reborn)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I went to some dark places in my mind leading up to the experience, but when it happened, I am coming to find out that the sensations I have been writing about for years when talking about my experience, with the spine tingling and my brain tingling. It all makes sense. Those that are familiar with the Kundalini or enlightenment, will know that very few achieve that state. You sort of become "Godlike" for a moment. Well at least that is the way it felt to me when I went through it. I could ask any questions within my mind and instantly I would be flooded with images depicting an answer. These answers made a whole lot of sense at the time. I just wish asked more questions. The questions you get after the effects have worn off is the only downside. Ego death has a lot to do with the process that needs to take place to achieve enlightenment. And, contrary to popular belief, being enlightened is not permanent in my experience. One would have to learn how to achieve that mind state and would have to endure a new awakening each time they wanted to utilize the knowledge that exists once you pull back the veil. Jesus called it being reborn.

Here is the story of my experience with God in 2014 following my Kundalini awakening.

Thread: I Am Disclosure, Here Is My Story

I plan on finishing a really good book I am currently reading to polish off what I have found. You would not believe how elusive this subject has been to uncover. There is literally no literature pertaining to the subject in the modern era.

This is what I am currently reading:

[link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

The author did his research so this is a one stop shop if you are looking for the esoteric knowledge about your creator that is missing from the mainstream view.

The one thing he did, and no I will not call him a sellout as he is trying to sell books, but his opinion is that the shining ones were a shamanic, advanced human civilization that taught ancient man about civilization thus deifying themselves into the religions we read today.

I find that conclusion to be nonsense as the ancient religions he derives this assumption from made it clear that they were not from planet Earth.

In fact, it has come to my attention through my own personal experience and what I could get my hands on as way of literature on the subject that these lights we see in the sky are them. We were created by an advanced, interdimensional species. The Church and everyone out there in authority wants them erased from our history. Yet nearly all the names of deities literally share their origins in the words "The Shining Ones". Even the word God means "The Shining One".

Your whole life you have been lied to. I plan on writing one last book to tell the world what they have been lacking as common knowledge.

The answer to we are not alone will be answered.

For those that are interested in my story, and support my writings, my book is free if you have kindle unlimited.

[link to www.amazon.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP