Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,459,141
Pageviews Today: 2,431,584Threads Today: 975Posts Today: 17,363
10:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Johnson and Johnson Vax, is it Safer than the Other Vax's, Need Help...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My daughter works for the police in the criminal investigated department and is being forced to get a vax, not mandatory yet but the so called Delta virus is surging in that city that I wont mention..

So if she has to would the Johnson vax be a better vax, we have advised to take blood thinners just before and shortly after the vax, that is the only issue I have heard with the Johnson vax is blood clots..

Really really need good advice here on this and maybe this is not the best place, but she went to college for this degree and would hate to throw it away over a vax that may never have a issue with her..

This sucks having to say this, I am self employed as well as my wife so we can avoid the vax but my daughter has her back up against the wall...

Life will suck if she takes it and has issues, she has held off as long as possible...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP