Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus Christ NEVER said anything to encourage PREPPING
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have a question about prepping. I've been doing it myself on/off for many years to a small extent, but lately I've been wondering if it makes any sense.

I mean, our Lord Jesus Christ never said that we need to prep. He did say though that we need to have faith in him, and it's all good.

One of my favourite bible verses is Matthew 14:31, where Jesus is lecturing Peter for not having enough faith in him. The English translation is bollocks though, it works so much better in German when he says "DU KLEINGLÄUBIGER".

Isn't prepping in a way just the same? We believe that Jesus will take care of us - but not really - because we are still stockpiling stuff like no tomorrow. Are we these people of little faith?

Shouldn't we just take the doom when it comes, knowing that the only prep we ever needed to do was to 100% trust Jesus Christ?

Jesus also did say, that when the time comes, whoever goes back into his house to collect something, will perish.

DON'T PREP - JUST PRAY?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP