Users Online Now: 1,212 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 359,170
Pageviews Today: 467,728Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 1,722
04:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Battle for The Surname of Jesus Christ in PERFECT RETURN: Raising The Name & Fallen Spirit Head From The Dead Works Stigma of Old Orthodox Faith
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Jesus Christ is the surname and spirit for man to take.

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Revelation 19:12
“His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.”

Revelation 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.”

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Acts 3:16
And on the basis of faith in His name, it is the name of Jesus which has strengthened this man whom you see and know; and the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect health in the presence of you all.

1 Corinthians 6:11
Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.

The "old" spirit of the old soul and the name of Jesus Christ MUST be progressed and perfected into the alignment with Holy Spirit, into the new, perfected name and spirit of Jesus Christ, for the living work action of its highest measure, THE RETURN of a "new" Jesus Christ in perfection, when EVERY eye shall see him.

Unfortunately, the "soul" of old Jesus Christ, during the mission of his earthly incarnation, has bared a terrible stigma, a spirit curse of imperfection by the dead portion of old orthodox faith and specific teachings, which he preached, now proven to be of sin, the dead works of old Jesus Christ. Those specific dead principles of teaching have set in motion forces upon earth unto the de-sanctification of mankind.

The dead portion of those principles and teachings MUST be rejected and destroyed by the testament and spirit of the holy witness, to initiate the soul into full alignment with the highest measure of the Holy Spirit BEFORE A MESSIANIC RETURN IN PERFECTION, or else any other attempt by a soul to return with the surname crown of Jesus Christ, is premature, and its full glory is cursed and the attainment of perfection prolonged among that generational soul spectrum by the necessity of further sanctification and/or incarnation on old earth.

Matthew 24:5
“For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”

Thus, the almighty surname of Jesus Christ is to be taken by all men alike, during the progression of our earthly crusade for sanctity, to ALSO RETURN in a coming of PERFECTION!

The acknowledgement of this testament, the willing rejection of the name of the old spirit of Jesus Christ, is REQUIRED in order to gain the fullest measure of crown victory possible. Enjoy the fruits of grace brethren unto that glorious Return!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP