Users Online Now: 2,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,234,367
Pageviews Today: 2,056,753Threads Today: 810Posts Today: 14,137
08:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rep. Madison Cawthorn confronts Nancy Pelosi on House floor: "You are not God!"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R) - North Carolina, confronts Pelosi on the House floor:

"Madam Speaker, your are not God! Your will does not bend the force or shake the mountains, and let me assure you your will does not bow the knee of millions of my countrymen who refuse to heed your callous command. To threaten the arrest of others for their own personal medical decisions is nothing short of medical apartheid - and I will not let it stand, for if I am the cowardly bend at the knee here like those on the left on the wish, then what is to stop you all from taking your tyranny to the rest of the country that I love?

How dare anyone in this institution attempt to dictate to the patriots of my staff how they may live their lives. For one to think because they have the title 'honorable' attached to their names means that they may dictate what others may and think repulses me. What makes this nation special is that this free land the People are the royalty. So arrest us if you will, but I will not cower and I will not bend. Madam Speaker, you have come to take away our liberties, but Madam Speaker, in this country you are outnumbered."

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP