Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Almost every pinned article is about the Covid vaccine
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am all for being educated about the vaccine and the covid virus, but lately this site has become totally anti Covid vaccine. I used to love coming here reading all sorts of posts about extra-ordinary things like paranormal, UFO's, and other weird and funky topics. Lately I come here and all I see are anti-vax threads. The push on this site to NOT get the vaccine is worse than the push msm is doing to get the vaccine.

Something isn't right....I will grant everyone that. I am not vaxxed at this point and I don't plan on doing it until it is at least FDA approved and even then very hesitant. These are scary times right now where it is hard to trust anyone that would have our best interest at heart.

BUT, please let's bring back some fun threads as well. I am tired of thinking about the vaccine day in and day out. Just voicing my opinion...that is all. Much love to all!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP