Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Going to lose my schizophrenic Father on Earth too early... #ClotShot
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi,

The title is not misleading. My dad does indeed suffer from paranoid-delusional schizophrenia. He'd been opposed to the experimental gene therapy ...

as the Clot Shot is and will never be a vaccine

Having done my due diligence prior to this happening ( it will be day 4 as of now since the jab ) when dad was of sound mind he was very against being a lab rat.

When he began to have flight of ideas leading to flight of thought, he not in his normal modality of thinking got the Moderna version.

GLP I ask this much of you - Keep my dad, Danny in your prayers. If you like to visualize when praying to our Lord Christ Jesus, my dad has a textbook 'dad belly' white hair, and actually delivers pizza when he is of sound mind.

I would greatly appreciate that. He is receiving treatment now, however he's in one of the racket institutions that I will not name who RX meds and toss the patients out within five days. Literally a whole racket considering his bang up insurance.

He suffers already from HBP and adult on set beetus.

I love you all, thank you in advance for your prayers or positive vibes that are going to be forthcoming. I will be checking back in on this thread over the course of this Thursday night.

GOD bless you ALL.

blwkss

-Matty
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP