Users Online Now: 1,806 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 575,872
Pageviews Today: 962,963Threads Today: 295Posts Today: 5,566
10:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mike Lindell Has Another Conniption When A Reporter Asks About His Election Fraud Evidence: “JUST FORGET ABOUT EVIDENCE!”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mike Lindell is having a bad week and thus we suppose that it’s unsurprising that he would eventually lose it with a reporter who simply asked about evidence of a fraudulent election. Lindell is a little defensive about “evidence” right now given that he promised it at the big “symposium” on Wednesday and even the MAGA-Q’s thought it bombed. As a result, of course, two days later, on this very scary day, Friday the 13th of August, the day on which Mike Lindell guaranteed that Trump would be reinstated, Reinstatement Day isn’t going as planned.

So, it has been a bad week and it’s all tied to evidence and Mike Lindell took out his frustrations on reporter, Donnie O’Sullivan:

O’Sullivan led off: “If you’re correct, if you have that evidence… ”

And Lindell just snaps back, as if that’s not the point…

“No. Just forget about the evidence! If I’m right that China took our country, right now, do you care! Would that bother you? Does that bother you?”

O’Sullivan simply stayed professional: “You have to show the proof for it. If your stuff is legit — if the data is legit — wouldn’t be it better for you to hand it over to as many cyber experts as possible?”

And to that, Lindell offered up an impressive word salad with a blend of complex flavoring:

“You know what, I’ll give you the answer. Because I’ve been told that they can go out there and corrupt it and make fake stuff and put fake news out. So I don’t need your people to go out and doctor the evidence and put out ‘Lindell is a conspiracy theorist.’ You can’t sit here and do a hit piece when it’s onscreen right now.”

[link to www.politicalflare.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP