Users Online Now: 2,206 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 480,357
Pageviews Today: 816,468Threads Today: 353Posts Today: 5,400
10:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kamala Harris: "Get your XMas Shopping done early.." Harris just told you that the economy is about to go to shit.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Most of you in this forum know me as a fairy angry dude who tells people to fuck off.. alot...

But I had an 18 year career in banking and finance that ended when I finally got fed up and left and literally yelled "Fuck you all" and tossed my laptop out a window.

I know imports and exports... and based on the evidence I'm seeing in the industry with shipping container prices, port backups and other inside conversations I have had with old contacts my warning is this... and now we have a democrat actually owning a problem ... yes you read that right... owning a problem.

GET YOUR XMAS SHOPPING DONE NOW.

I repeat;

GET YOUR XMAS SHOPPING DONE NOW.

Do not wait.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk (secure)]

Oh... and fuck you all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>