Users Online Now: 2,328 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,155,845
Pageviews Today: 1,929,945Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 13,860
06:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blocked by FB for posting TRUTH--they are so damn scared of people waking up
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Propaganda becomes ineffective the moment we are aware it"--Joseph Goebbels
The quote is even more powerful if you know who Joseph Goebbels is, and his purpose at the time. HINT H ! T L 3 R

^^^^^blocked from posting and reacting to posts for 7 days--for posting that.

I know a lot of you are against FB, but it's literally my only way of communicating with a lot of people I know. I hate FB, but I stay on there to try and get the word out.

How the hell are we supposed to spread truth when all of social media and MSM blocks you at any attempt? You try to direct people to GLP or any sort of outlet trying to spread truth and you're just dismissed as a lunatic, banned for trying to get people to realize we're FUCKED. Kind of loosing hope...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP