Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject US truck drivers refusing the clotshot are in for a surprise
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let me start by saying anyone trying to stick me with a needle will have it stabbed in their chest.

That being said, truck drivers in the US that are refusing the jab are in for a rude awakening. The FMCSA, ICC, and USDOT are well aware truckers are a hard headed breed so there is no point in federally mandating the shot for drivers at the risk of a nationwide driver shutdown.

However, shippers and receivers can mandate the shot and refuse drivers from entering their property. Not all companies will mandate the shot but all it takes is a small percentage to start hurting certain drivers in the wallet.

One way or another, truck drivers that choose to stay in the industry are getting the shot.

Personally I've been wanting to hang up my keys for years so this might be the perfect opportunity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP