Users Online Now: 2,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 950,189
Pageviews Today: 1,574,017Threads Today: 630Posts Today: 10,364
04:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm advertising to hire healthcare workers and my post reads NO CORONA VACCINE REQUIRED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Washington State Governor Insley requiring all healthcare workers and more to get "fully vaccinated" by mid October. Lots of people out of work now and during times when we have already had severe healthcare worker shortages. Guess what???
I say eat a can of worms Governor! My job post has received a lot of interested applicants in the last few hours! I bet that I am finally going to get highly qualified workers who don't want to get the jab and who have been told they will lose their jobs or get that clot shot. All my staff will get religious waivers signed as a requirement for employment. I will secure a lawyer to be ready to defend our company from this injustice shall we need the help. BTW-if an employee wants a job and is vaccinated, they will also be considered for hire but I will prioritize the unvaxxed who would otherwise not have a job elsewhere as many of these larger healthcare facilities are following the communistic orders of these trader Governors.
Sit and spin on it gov!
butt
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP