Users Online Now: 1,290 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 370,147
Pageviews Today: 558,219Threads Today: 206Posts Today: 2,691
06:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GRANNY WARRIORS PULLED IT OFF. NEW HAMPSHIRE REPUBLICAN RECOUNT HAS BEEN PAYED FOR AND WILL PROCEED!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They managed to borrow the money to pay for the recount and will pay that loan back now that Paypal has removed the freeze on their account.

[link to grannywarrior.chipin.com]

FREEZE OVER
We just got word from Paypal after a all night battle with them sending them tons of information and verifying my legality and things that had absolutely nothing to do with this event. Anyway a very nice lady at Pay Pal realized the seriousness of this and looked into the whole thing and has unfrozen the account. The only thing that is frozen still is that questionable donation of $1000 that started the whole affair.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONCERN AND CARING FOR US. It really makes me feel so special to think people all over the country care about what happens to us. I am so priveledged to know this group and to be a small part of it.

The money was borrowed and we have the recount paid for and ready to go. The Secretary of State has the money and Mr. Howard has the signed receipt.

Now all we have to do is pay back the loan which we will do with the lady at Paypal so there are no more mishaps and we are good to go.

Thank you all again for your support.

We are between Atlanta and Greenville SC now headed for the Blimp site for tomorrow if the ice storm holds off. Brrrrrrrrrrrr and I left that warm state of Texas for this? I must be nuts. But if Ron can take the cold surely I can too and he will warm us all up with his appearances.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP