Users Online Now: 1,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 129,325
Pageviews Today: 225,245Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,540
02:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zetatalk is real and if you dont believe in it you're Service to Self and your going to Hell
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now that I got your attention......

Even as a work of Sci Fi it is a far better moral guide than most ancient religions. I don't see the hate and hostility piled on Billy Meier, Zechariah Sitchin or Bob Lazar the same way.

Some celebrity adherents of Zetatalk include Al Gore, Kim Basinger, members of the bands Rush and Tool, Canadian rocker Matthew Good, Nintendo head programmer Shigeru Miyamoto, rapper Kool Keith, Britney Spears(hence the odd behaviour) and wrestler Mic Foley.

I think that there is no Pole Shift. Nibiru was high-tech for a long time. Too long to be stagnating with rockets and other "20th century" style tech. There is some funny effects in the Solar System, and there were past pole shifts. My guess is that Nibiru was shifted into 4th density around the time their abolitionists ended the slavery of Earthlings.

The Zetan agenda is most likely to fuck with the Powers that Be by presenting a doomsday scenario. They could even make a "fake" nibiru with their UFOs.

Another thing odd about Zetatalk is their insistence that their "star trek" level of technology can only be attained when the Council of Worlds feels like giving it to us. Our brain is too tiny, so they say. They want the Awakening to occur without us gaining the antigrav and dimensional shifting tech that is potentially DEADLIER THAN NUKES.

They sure have won, making Bushco and many other STS play their cards wrong when planning around the Pole Shift.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP