Users Online Now: 1,874 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,117,734
Pageviews Today: 2,045,015Threads Today: 708Posts Today: 15,276
07:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why is the rapture so hated and makes so many angry? Almost like demonic forces want it suppressed. Why hatred?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Paul teaches it clearly. Born again believers, those placing their faith in Christ and His shed blood for their salvation, will be snatched away, with the dead in Christ rising first and then the Christian's who are alive and remain in that time will go. All in the blink of an eye, and on the way up they will be given new perfected bodies.

This is in the Bible in literal, not figurative, language. It was translated rapturo, which is where the word rapture comes from.

I happen to believe it will happen before the Tribulation, which the Bible describes as a seven year period of God's wrath and judgment. Because Paul says the restrainer will be removed before the man of lawlessness can appear. I believe that the only thing possibly restraining evil at all on this earth is the Holy Spirit in believers, and the Body of Christ on earth will be removed. True believers saved by Jesus and His blood. The age of Grace will end. The Bible says that the Body of Christ is not meant for God's wrath, which makes sense.

And the Body of Christ isn't given instructions on how to survive the Trib but told it will be saved from that time of Tribulation. The Body of Christ can't be punished for our sins because we have exchanged our life for Christ and been forgiven.

But ok, if a person wants to believe that the rapture is in the middle, or at the end, I am not going to hate you are get mad. If you love Jesus Christ and are saved, hey, you are my sibling.

I prepare somewhat for emergencies, but the Trib isn't like a short time of evil. The world government is formed, anyone who converts to Christ in that time will be hunted down and killed if they refuse the mark if the Beast. And there will be horrendous death and manor calamities. I am not sure if many preppers really understand what it is. Some will survive it, but not many.

But regardless, it is doctrinally sound and is plainly in the Bible. Iraenus and Polycarp taught pre trib rapture.

So why the immense hatred? It really does fulfill the prophecy of mockers and scoffers saying, where is His coming? Things go on as they always have. Pretty interesting.

The important thing is, if you aren't saved, admit you are a sinner and accept Jesus Christ gift, He died on the cross and shed His blood and paid the price. He did it all. Place your faith in Him and be saved.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP