Users Online Now: 1,374 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 269,437
Pageviews Today: 356,177Threads Today: 118Posts Today: 1,394
03:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TRIPLE VAXXED Texas Man Shaun Santiago Who Got COVID TWICE Now Has PTSD Over Fears of Catching It Again
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Click this to understand.
[link to getyarn.io (secure)]

Getting a third dose of the vaccine as a booster shot has given Santiago some peace of mind.
[link to www.khou.com (secure)]

A Texas man who contracted COVID-19 twice is now dealing with PTSD with fears he could catch the virus for a third time.

Shaun Santiago of Houston, Texas first caught COVID in the summer of 2020.

"I was in the ICU for two weeks," Santiago told KHOU. "The doctors and nurses are fully in PPE, so you don't see what they really look like. There's no human contact at all."
[link to www.newsweek.com (secure)]

"I don't want to catch it a third time. I don't know if I can catch it a third time. I don't even know if the scientists know if you can catch it a third time," he said.

Anyone want to break the news to him?
Thread: FULLY VACCINATED Reporter Chrissy Clark gets Covid for a THIRD TIME.
Thread: FULLY VACCINATED Mansfield Man, Corey Ripe, Battles COVID-19 for THIRD TIME. Ventilated twice.
Thread: FULLY VACCINATED Delhi Doctor Becomes First Proven Case Of Getting Infected By COVID-19 For The THIRD TIME
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP