Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I know a great secret
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can not hold it. I need to tell the world. I know who or what caused all the evil. They are a group called Alternate or the illuminati. They have their own fallen multiverse and they do not have the divine spark and can not reproduce energy since they are cut off from the tree off life. The only way they can regenerate their universe is through hijacking other universes such as this one. The black sun/saturn group are working for them. Very evil group. I have detailed info on this. There is another fallen corrupt multiverse attacking this one. They are trying to open a portal to their universe using Cern. The black nobility is involved. Tanaath of the silver legion exposed this. They killed many universes and I want to expose the evil.
[link to www.silverlegion.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP