Users Online Now: 1,766 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 496,413
Pageviews Today: 817,094Threads Today: 278Posts Today: 5,255
09:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OOOHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDD!!! JOE BIDEN IS HELPING CHINA INVADE THE UNITED STATES USING AN EMP ATTACK FROM THE SHIPPING CONTAINERS AT THE PORTS!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Instead of sitting around doing nothing like an idiot regarding the reason Bidumb is not letting the shipping containers come to the ports...

I decided to do a bit more sensible research so I hopped off the internet and received a few words of wisdom from a real military analyst. I'm not giving up any names for obvious reasons but here's what he said.....

''China does not have highly skilled soldiers on the same level the U.S. does...BUT the U.S. has absolutely NO DEFENSE from a chinese EMP Attack. Period''.

The reason I wanted advice from a REAL military analyst is because It seems like as the days go by, the show is being unveiled piece by piece. But today.... I have enough evidence to say that Joe biden and china are about to launch a sneak EMP attack on the U.S.

Exhibit A:
Joe Biden is RUSHING to create the Global Civilian DNA Police with VACCINE CHECKPOINTS on EVERY ROAD IN THE ENTIRE U.S. [link to www.naturalnews.com (secure)]

This article above is the very reason why the containers cannot come to the ports yet. It's because Biden's satanic regime is not ready yet. Once he sets up his global vaccine checkpoint agenda then it will be the perfect opportunity for the ''man of peace'' the antichrist to finally go public while you will be in a concentration camp Thread: FEMA has authority to SUSPEND LAWS and put you in one of their COVID isolation camps located across the United States

Keep in mind.... the one world religion goes global in 2022. Same year as the global reset. WE ARE ALREADY IN OCTOBER!!!!
Coincidence? Um......I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Think about it. How come NO ONE has investigated those container ships whether over the ocean or aerial?

Why does the white house still have those...GIANT portable electric generators at the white house? It's because they know what is about to happen and they are getting prepared.
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

The old bag of farts BiDUMB is giving you a hint here [link to www.marketwatch.com (secure)] It's because he knows he is purposely crashing the economy setting up for the EMP grid takedown...

These people knew what they were gonna do all along.
The Problem is,...YOU DIDN'T! A prime example of what I'm talking about would be this next RECENT article entitled ''International shipping group issues red alert letter warning of imminent global supply chain collapse… WIDESPREAD FAMINE W/POWER GRID FAILURES and economic ruin are right around the corner''
[link to www.naturalnews.com (secure)] Exactly the way the bible described 2000 years ago word for word in the book of revelation.

You see BiDUMB is china's new puppet. That means they are secretly planning all of this out between themselves while portraying a different persona in the eye of the public.

Whatever happens in china, is gonna happen in the USA next. Another example would be the purple streetlights that will be used to determine who is marked and who is not in the midst of a global blackout. Sorta like this but only with purple streetlights out....
[link to twitter.com (secure)]

THIS ONE IS AN UNDENIABLE NO BRAINER
China Has ‘First Strike’ Capability To Melt the U.S Power Grid With SHIPPING CONTAINER MISSILE LAUNCHING TECHNOLOGY

Even though this came out in 2019...Ask yourself
whyyyyyyyy would china do this???

China NOW HAS a long range cruise missile they can launch from a container ship [link to freebeacon.com (secure)] This secret technology can turn china's large fleet of freighters into WARSHIPS and Ports into MISSILE BASES. OK BUT WHYYY??? Think about that.

China ALSO has DEEP WATER PORTS THAT YOU CANNOT SEE unless you were submerged underwater. The ports they own surround the united states AND OTHER LOCATIONS like the bahamas, panama, Jamaica, pakistan ,africa, the red sea, and MANY OTHER locations. They could all easily be used to COVERTLY DEPLOY SHIPS CARRYING THE YJ-18C cruise missiles capable of simultaneously destroying ships or carrying out secret land attacks with an EMP that can turn any country into an omish stone age village with no electricity or communications.

The article goes on to say,. China has EMP WARHEAD ARMED MISSILES that can take out the electricity of a country while simultaneously launching a fullblown missile attack. China will use an american distraction like,... a war with taiwan to begin it's real objective of invading the U.S. ''

(READ THAT LAST LINE AGAIN GENIUS. KEEP IN MIND THIS ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN IN 2019)
I'LL REPEATTTTTTTTTTT IT FOR YOU...''China will use an american distraction like a war with taiwan to begin it's real objective of invading the U.S.''

Let that sink in. glassesoff

FLASHBACK: Remember when Biden did this?
[link to www.statesman.com (secure)]

And now look at TODAY's NEWS!!!! 10/5/21
[link to www.naturalnews.com (secure)]

Outta nowhere...''All of a sudden'' trump claims we are going to war with china
IMGUR: nope/Qtah_17/8091

These DEMONS know when the lights go out ''they'' will be out in full force with china checking to see who has been vaccinated by using their purple bioluminescent streetlights to detect who has luciferase enzymes in their blood from the vax....oh I meant Gene therapy mutant juice.
[link to www.fda.gov (secure)]

What you people don't understand is that We are up against Principalities in high places with technology that is far beyond YOUR mind's comprehension. Some people will receive the biggest warnings in the world and still pass it off as nothing up until it's too late.

So imagine this,.... there's a global blackout, that will be blamed on some stupid outer space asteroid, or CME, or WHATEVER, the dollar is not accepted anymore, only those with the microchip in their bodies from the vax or other means are accepted into society,Meanwhile you'll be hunted by ''activated vaxxers'' -----> [link to www.cdc.gov (secure)]
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] that only obey the hive mind, along with the NWO DNA Police, and the antichrist all on a quest for your very soul.

As of right now, my entire team has enough ammo to make a SERIOUS STAIN when the time is right. We are also helping our neighbors to do the same.

This is not just some stupid random GLP Post, this is a warning to save your souls. Send this to all of your family, friends, associates, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, acquaintances, co workers, as well as to alternative WOKE content creators on youtube, bitchute, brandnewtube, vimeo, twitter, Beforeitsnews, patreon, dlive, rumble, and anywhere else you think this will make an impact.

God is watching you read this. If you do nothing then their blood is on your hands. Period.

I Strongly suggest you pray, read your bibles, practice your loyalty and get your house in order.

You. Were. Warned.

TBC-stoked
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP