Users Online Now: 2,082 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,673,560
Pageviews Today: 2,314,553Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 10,582
06:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SCAMDEMIC FACTS, SCIENCE AND DRs IN ONE ARTICLE ** Fab shareable piece for scamdemic education ** HEROES OF THE PANDEMIC
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I first disclose that this great piece was provided by an AC contributor last night, who I will call Awake Doc as he is also a physician with his own personal and anecdotal experiences I hope he will continue to share.

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POINTS:

This is a piece to be shared with/help educate/awaken loved ones and those who might be 'on the fence' or with heads buried about the fraud and crimes. Tons of science and facts in one place...one well written, shareable article.

The article titled, Heroes of the Pandemic is a compilation of 15 medical doctors, researchers and professionals who have led the fight against these unprecedented crimes against humanity worldwide. They have stood firm against the bastardization of science, the lies, fraud and have risked their lives and livelihood to champion the health and safety of fellow human beings. Many of them we know, but there were a few I didn't. I look forward to reviewing their work.

The author, Debra Heine, writing for American Greatness, includes a short professional bio, a brief narrative concerning work and contributions as well as each doctor's medical position on various areas of concern from treatment methods and masks, non-diagnostic PCR tests and ineffective and dangerous bioweapon injections. She also includes video presentations of each doctor, many which we have already seen.

I highly recommend the read and watch as it's informative, well presented.

Thank you, Aware Doc, for sharing this piece and for your concern and fight to reach all you can to save as many as you are able. Bravo! I hope you will continue sharing your experiences and info with us, especially the results of your recent blood draw.

By the way, Aware Doc, ACs have the ability to start new threads, too. Just use the...wait for it..."New Thread" button at the top of the main page. That's all in fun attempted humor, by the bye. Ha! grinning

To all, please add to the thread the other heros you recognize. I have a couple who deserve recognition and the promotion of their imp work.

Cheers!

HEROES OF THE PANDEMIC
By Debra Heine

[link to amgreatness.com (secure)]

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP