Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,046,665
Pageviews Today: 1,946,108Threads Today: 938Posts Today: 17,057
09:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject QAnon Conspiracy Theorist Dave Hayes Is Still Promising That Mass Arrests Will Happen SOON! ‘In the Not Too Distant Future’
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When the QAnon conspiracy theory first emerged back in 2017, Dave Hayes was one of the first prominent figures within the movement whom we began covering. Operating under the online handle of “The Praying Medic,” Hayes was one of the leading self-declared “decoders” of Q drops and had built up a substantial following on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, where his videos attempting to explain the “real meaning” behind Q’s cryptic posts regularly racked up hundreds of thousands of views.

In May 2019, Hayes used his position as one of the leading “experts” on Q to boldly declare that mass arrests of prominent Democrats and thousands of business, media, and entertainment leaders would happen within a year, which would destroy the Democratic Party for a generation.

The promised arrests, of course, never happened.

But Hayes is not giving up. More than two years after he confidently and falsely predicted that mass arrests would happen within a year, Hayes is still promising that the arrests are going to happen any day now.

Appearing on fellow QAnon conspiracy theorist Greg Harvey’s livestream program Monday, Hayes insisted that Americans will wake up one day soon to the news that hundreds of high-ranking leaders and members of the press have been arrested.

“I think one of these days people are going to wake up, and they’re going to hear that 200 or 300 members of the cabal—from the Clintons, Hillary and Bill, and members of Congress, [James] Comey, [James] Clapper, [John] Brennan, Susan Rice—that they’ve all been arrested,” Hayes said. “I do believe a mass arrest is coming. I actually had three dreams about that—at least that I can remember—three dreams about mass arrests happening on one day. Just boom, all these powerful people taken in, arrested. I think one day in the not too distant future, I think [John] Durham will probably take a bunch of U.S. Marshals and just put the little silver bracelet on a whole bunch of these members of the cabal, and it’s going to happen suddenly.”

“There’s a whole lot of people in the media that need to be arrested,” Hayes continued. “If you read the statute on treason, sedition, and subversive activities, and you get to the part of advocating the overthrow of the government, it is a violation of federal law to use the press to advocate for the overthrow of the government, and members of the press knowingly pushed lies in an attempt to remove Donald Trump from office. That was an attempt to overthrow the government.”

[link to www.rightwingwatch.org (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP