Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,066,685
Pageviews Today: 1,921,806Threads Today: 839Posts Today: 14,761
09:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AMERICA REPENT YOR TIME DRAWS NEAR!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It was on this date almost fourteen years ago, NOV. 20, 1993 THAT I HEARD THE LORD SAY, "MY SON I AM SENDING A COMING DESTRUCTION ON THE LAND OF AMERICA. Gather up your belongings to leave the land; you who live under siege." For this is what the Lord says, " At this time I will hurl out those who live in this land of America. I will bring distress on them so that they may be captured." Jeremiah 10 & 11
The Covenant Is Broken. Therefore America, this is what the Lord says, "I will bring on you a disaster that you cannot escape. Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them. ( Jeremiah 11:11) America you have as many gods as you have towns, the altars you have set up to burn incense to that shameful god Baal are as many as the streets of America.
Do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them, because I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their distress.( Jeremiah11:14) What is my beloved doing in my temple as she works out her evil schemes with many? ( Jeremiah 11:15).
What I am about to share in this letter is very hard and very sad. However I feel I must address this, because of the state of the Nation and the Church in America. Both have plunged into the deep end and into grave darkness. I wrote about a lot of this in the mid 1990's, however, the Lord has now said, "I want you to release part of the rest of these letters I have given you." Most of all the letters came to me on November 20,1993 at 2:00-7:00 a.m. that morning. For five hours I was trembling before the Lord God Almighty.
I SAY ONE THING TO ALL READING THIS, AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART: REPENT NOW AND TURN BACK TO JESUS CHRIST, THAT YOU MAY BE SAVED, BEFORE IT IS TO LATE AND TAKE HEED FOR YOUR SAKE, TO HEED THE MOSES AND ELIJAH TYPES THAT ARE BEING RAISED UP IN THIS LAST HOUR. I SAY TO YOU, BE VERY CAREFUL! FOR THERE WILL BE MANY VOICES OUT THERE. TEST THE SPIRIT, FOR THERE WILL BE FALSE TEACHERS AND PROPHETS AS JESUS SAID. BUT THREE THINGS YOU MUST UNDERSTAND.
1. JESUS SAID "MY SHEEP KNOW MY VOICE."
2. "FEAR NOT."
3. PLEASE GET RID OF THE SPIRIT OF RELIGION , FOR IT WILL KEEP YOU BLIND FROM ALL THAT THE
LORD IS DOING AND SAYING.
One of things I have said for many years is that the Prophetic has been anything but Prophetic. We all miss God and we all make mistakes, the difference is some repent and some do not. We need to press into the Lord Jesus Christ, and be washed in the Blood of the Lamb, we need to ask God for His mercy. Do not listen to these pillow prophets, who prophesy lies of peace and prosperity; this great deception in this last hour of this, so called universal leadership of anything goes. This type of leadership has walked away from the truth.
These pillow prophetic types that dial up a prophecy for money and big fan fares, has lied to the Church and the Nation. With there false words and teachings, they have given themselves over to spirits of divination. This type is in Kansas City and has a big base in Western North Carolina. The main prophet clams he was told by God to put the seal of God on people and that `sundar shahetie' appeared to him. Another false prophet is the head of the Dream Teams. He says, "Give us your money and we will tell you your dream and you too can come to our school and learn how to be a prophet and a dream interpreter. I say to you types and all who are following you, REPENT OF THIS WICKEDNESS.
I say to the rest of you, be not deceived , stay away from this deception. What we need is a true move of God in this Nation. We need a true five fold ministry working together in love, with a pure heart, with true humility, as the body of Christ working together with out titles or fan fares.
I will say to you, the reason in all my letters I speak to you about the prophets, and why prophets are so very important to the Church is, that they are the first ones who see the enemy coming and the first ones who see the King coming. They are to call the church to Repent and turn back to Jesus Christ. With out them your losses will be great.
The prophet in his day is fully accepted of God and totally rejected by men. He has no price tag. "He who walks with the wise grows wise." Proverbs 13:20
What happened to the Holiness and Truth of the Reformation Truth we once had in America? Today all we see is a politically correct Government, a politically correct Church, a politically correct education system, and more entertainment in the Church; the worship that is not worship. Some of this so called worship I once saw in a church, based in North Carolina, was body snake dancing and body wiggling and witchcraft, and groaning sounds of animals. Its time to check out!
I tell you from the current state of this country from the White House to the Babylonian Church institutions in America it is all going to hell in a hand basket. Where are the people of God standing today? Where is the cry for truth? Where is the cry to repent of your sins and to be washed in the Blood of the Lamb? We see the Spirit of deception in the working of this so called peace unity, universalism. Hugging the spirit of false religion, in bed with the Catholic deception; the systems and institutions of the flesh and the devil. The Lord God would say to you, "Come out of her my people and repent, before you lose your soul." I tell you again, come out of her, escape you who live in the daughter of Babylon America before its to late.
The first gift is wisdom. We need wisdom to know what to do with knowledge. If we receive a word of knowledge, we need to ask the Lord for wisdom so we know what to do with that word. Two of the greatest gifts are (Wisdom first) and (then Discernment). That is what has been missing in the Church today - - - the call for Holy Spirit - Wisdom and Discernment - - - sent from the throne room of Holy God. Wisdom calls out in the streets. She raises her voice in the public squares. At the noisy streets she cries out. In the gateways of the city she makes her speech, "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways?" Please read Proverbs 1:20-33.
SUDDENLY, IN AN INSTANT, AMERICA THE LORD ALMIGHTY WILL COME WITH THUNDER AND EARTHQUAKE AND GREAT NOISE WITH WINDSTORM AND TEMPEST AND FLAMES OF A DEVOURING FIRE. THIS DEVORING FIRE WILL SPREAD LIKE A MATCH BOX THROUGH OUT AMERICA.
THERE WILL BE THREE EVENTS VERY SOON, A SHOUT FROM THE HEAVENS AND IT WILL BRING FORTH OUT OF THE WEST A VERY LARGE EARTHQUAKE, WITH THAT, VERY LARGE FLOOD WALLS OF WATER AND THE LORD GOD SAID, "DEATH TO WITCHCRAFT!" . This will tell you, where this earthquake is coming from and where it is going. ( See New Wine Of Shiloh #1 Church In America.)
A GREAT NOISE AND A LARGE EXPLOSION WILL TAKE PLACE. THERE WILL BE THREE EXPLOSIONS - - - IN WHAT ORDER I DO NOT KNOW - - - BUT ONE WILL HIT WASHINGTON D.C. EAST COAST AREA VERY SOON, ANOTHER WILL HIT THE WEST COAST, THE THIRD I DID NOT SEE WHERE, BUT I THOUGHT DENVER. FOR NOW IT WILL BE ONE HIT, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW FAST THE OTHER TWO WILL HIT. WHEN THESE EXPLOSIONS HIT IT WILL BE AIR BORN AT LOW LEVELS AND WILL EFFECT MANY STATES. ( See Watchman Report #12)
WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED, THE LORD SAID TO ME IN 1993, THAT A NEW DATE WAS COMING THAT WILL BRING THE POLITICIANS TO THEIR KNEES. I LIST THESE DISASTERS SO THAT WE CAN BE REMINDED THAT IT WAS GOD ALMIGHTY WHO SENT THESE, THAT THE NATION WOULD REPENT.
1.) The Midwest floods mid 1990's.
2.) Massive amounts of hurricanes in the east mid 1990's.
3.) Massive amounts of tornadoes across America.
4.) Earthquakes in various parts of U.S.
5.) Fires in the south, east, west.
6.) Droughts in the south, east , west.
7.) Floods in south, east, west.
8.) 911 New York and Washington D. C. terrorist attacks and thousands dead.
9.) Katrina in Louisiana, massive flood, homes and business completely wiped out, people dead.
10.) Space Shuttle Columbia broke apart Feb.1 2003 Killing all seven of the crew members.
11.) Florida hit by massive fires and four hurricanes all at one time in 2004.
12.) Devastating tornado in Greensburg, Kansas.
13.) August 2007 Deadly bridge collapse in Minnesota.
14.) October 2007 Massive fires in Calfornia one million people flee homes and loss everything.
NONE OF THESE HAVE BROUGHT THE POLITICIANS TO THEIR KNEES. BUT THERE IS A NEW DATE COMING VERY SOON, AND THE LORD GOD WILL BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES.
HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH? WHEN WILL AMERICA REPENT AND TURN? THE ANSWER IS THEY WON'T. NOW SOME PEOPLE WILL, BUT THE NATION AS A WHOLE WILL NOT. THE HOUR HAS COME, AMERICA, IN ONE HOUR. THE BIBLE STATES IF MY PEOPLE WILL REPENT, TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS AND PRAY, HE WOULD HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND HEAL THEIR LAND. HAS THE WHOLE NATION OR THE WHOLE CHURCH DONE SO? WE CALL OURSELVES CHRISTIAN ONE MOMENT AND EMBRACE THE KORAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, AND STATE THAT ALLAH IS THE SAME GOD AS OUR GOD. WE KILL MILLION'S OF BABY'S AND WE CALL OURSELVES ONE NATION UNDER GOD, YET THE NATION SERVES MANY GODS. WHY SHOULD GOD BLESS AMERICA? THAT TIME HAS LONG COME TO A END.
THE WATCHMAN REPORT # 14 AMERICA IN ONE HOUR, PART TWO
It is surprising to find that roughly 11 million born again Christian adults in the U.S. are un-churched. (Pollster George Barna.) www.barna.org
Tens of thousands of devoted Christians have, and are leaving the Churches! I wonder why, given the fact that the larger part, that remain have grown cold and have turned to false teachings.
America your waters of many rivers will dry up, and the riverbeds will be parched and dry. The canals will stink; the streams of America will dwindle and dry up. The reeds and rushes will wither, also the plants along many great rivers at the mouth of the rivers. Every sown field along the great rivers will be become parched, and will blow away and be no more. The fishermen will groan and lament, all who cast hooks into the great rivers, and those who throw nets on the water will pine away. For what is about to happen to America the officials and the pillow prophets will have no answer.
The officials of America are nothing but fools, the wise counselors of the President give senseless advice. How can you say to the President, I am one of the wise men. Where are your wise men now? Let them show you and make known what the Lord Almighty has planned against America. The officials of America have become fools the leaders of the Church institutions are deceived, the cornerstones of her people have led America astray.
The Lord has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make America stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit. There is nothing America can do, head or tail. In that day the Americans will be like women. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the Lord Almighty raises against them.
The land of the desert will bring terror to the Americans. Everyone one who dwells in America will be terrified because of what the Lord Almighty is planning against them. America, I will bring your evil plans to nothing. Those who sit on the Hill of the nation will one day be found in a trench.
America is defiled by its people, they have disobeyed the laws, violated the statutes, and broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse consumes you. Its people must bear their guilt. The floodgates of the heavens are opened, and the foundations of America are being shaken.
Go my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until His wrath has passed by. See , the Lord is coming out of His dwelling to punish the people of America for their sins. I say to you, Repent now. Come to me now. I am merciful. Those who turn from the things of this world those who come out of her, I will cover you with my right hand until my wrath has pass by. A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it Proverbs 22:3 (The simple stay in the mist of destruction and do nothing).
America, you have come out to touch what is holy - - - the generation of my little children. You parade your sin like Sodom. Woe to them! You have brought disaster upon yourselves. America, this is what the Sovereign Lord Says: Disaster ! An unheard-of disaster is coming. The End has come! The end has come! It has roused itself against you. It has come! Doom has come upon you - - - you who dwell in the land.
The time has come, the day is near; there is panic, not joy, upon the mountains. I am about to pour out my wrath on you and spend my anger against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices. I will repay you in accordance with your conduct and detestable practices among you. Then you will know that it is I the Lord who strikes the blow. ( please all of Ezekiel chapter 7).
These are rebellious people , deceitful children, children unwilling to listen to the Lord's instruction. They say to the seers, see no more visions! And to the prophets, give no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions. Leave this way, get off this path, and stop confronting us with the Holy One of Israel! ( Isaiah 30:9-11)
You say you live in comfort, you say all is well, its great, we have our jobs, we have our fine homes, we have our fine clothes, our pearls, and our jewelry. We have our money and gold, we have all the food we need, and our grocery stores. We have our shopping malls, our movies and restaurants. We have our business and rich cars, we have our sports and parties, we have our security and gates. America you say you have it all. America you say in your heart with your pride, "Look what our hands have built, look what we have done, look what we own." For you say, it is yours. America, you say you are in control, you say in your heart, we will eat drink and be merry. America you say you are unsinkable, you say we will never see the sword or judgment, that tomorrow we will go where we want, and buy what we want.
I Lord God Almighty say to you, in One Hour it will all be gone, in One Hour it will all burn, in One Hour it will all rot, in One Hour it will all vanish.
This is what the Lord says: America The whole land will be ruined, though I will not destroy it completely. Therefore America will mourn and the heavens above will grow dark, because I have spoken and will not relent. I have decided and will not turn back.
Your country is desolate, your cities burned with fire; your fields are being stripped by foreigners right before you, laid waste as when overthrown by strangers.
In little more than a year you who feel secure will tremble.
Tell my people, all who fear my name, and all who obey my commands, for all who love my truth, and all who love one another, for all who lay down their lives for my name sake, I will be their shield and I will cover them in my love. Have you not read that perfect love cast out fear. Tell my people, I love them. Tell my people the fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever. My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest. Though hail flattens the forest and the city is leveled completely, how blessed you will be, sowing your seed by every stream.
What I am about to share with you, is very graphic and a lot more in detail. It is about America and the Map of America He gave me. There has only been three people in America I have ever shown this map to in detail. The map of these areas my wife and I have travel to, and each time in every place the Lord has confirmed. I have been released by the Lord Jesus, after fourteen years, to share part of that map with you all. I pray you will hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying, and I pray that your eyes and ears be open. For the time is very short, and this is about to take place, very quickly. Click on the following link to go to Map of Destruction.
We need all God's mercy, that he will give.
All that I am about to tell you is what was shown to me the night of November 20 1993. [see America In One Hour, Part Three] I have often wondered when all this was going to take place, since it has been fourteen years. I have not been released until now to show you what is to take place in one hour to America. Since what I am about to share with you and show you, is the most apocalyptic disaster I have ever seen set before my eyes.
This is a small piece compared to what John the Revelator saw in revelation about the whole world, though I have seen things about other countries, mainly the Lord has had me focus on America, Israel and the Middle East. Why I see other major events about other countries, is because everything I see connects right back to America.
I would give you a word of caution. Be very careful how you handle and what you say about this map, if anybody takes this and misuses it for personal gain, or mockery, or fleshly tongues, or anybody out there that is into the spirit of witchcraft that may see this, I say to you
1.) Repent of your wickedness or you will die.
2.) The Lord God Almighty told me to tell the people and warn them that this is what He will do to any body that misuses this very important information, and the judgment is not my call. So please, be very careful. We live in a day that many do not even know what is about to take place, and this is not a time of laughter, we should have the Joy of the Lord on our hearts.
I tell you my dear brothers and sisters I wept on and off for 27 years for things that have broken my heart and have been very sad - - - nevertheless always the greater - - - I have been honored to see a small glimpse into the heavens and see what Papa sees. I love you all in the Lord Jesus Christ. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all!
THE MAP OF AMERICA
Click here to go to Original 1993 Map Graphic
The following are the parts of the United States which will be wiped out completely. Many areas will have some form of catastrophic damage. Catastrophic damage levels will be so high from tidal waves, multiple earthquakes, volcanoes, fires, tornadoes and hurricanes, that there will be a break down in society. Massive food and water shortages will be at a all time high. It will be so bad that every where you turn, all you will see is death. The only place to turn - - - now - - - not later will be Jesus Christ. If you wait till this happens, the word is very clear he will not listen or help. (see Jeremiah 11:14).
The hand of God reached down from the heavens on November 20, 1993, and the Lord said, "I am sending a coming destruction on the land of America. Pick up a map and I will show you what must take place." The hand of God took hold of my hand and began to draw lines all over the U. S. map.
I was shocked at what I saw. After taking color highlighters, I will tell you part of what was shown.
I saw an animal stretch out from east to west that covered ten large states, and looked like a black panther which I have highlighted in blue.
This panther had his mouth stretched open wide, and fire came out of his mouth, shooting towards the west. This panther was divided into three parts. Continuing to color, the leg of this panther looked like a huge bone covering, four south western states. The third part of this panther, was in the east and covered part of seven states. As you know a panther is a flesh eating animal.
Out side the panther there was massive destruction and death. Inside the panthers ear, I saw Wenatchee, Washington. Baker, Snoqualmie, and Okanogan National Forests were completely burned because of the witchcraft. In the eye and throat of the panther, I saw the Yakima -Kennewick Washington area and Wallowa Whitman National Forest - all the way down to Pocatello, Idaho. I saw the flesh of people fall off their bones. On the top of the head of this panther was Kalispell, Montana. It took a big hit. In the neck, Helena, Bozeman, and Billings, were destroyed and burned.
In the leg of this massive panther I saw Canon City, Colorado. The state had the bodies and minds of men. They were injecting the people's brains with some type of chemical. It was like they were turning these men into some type of killing machines. Then I saw Crestone Peak, Colorado. And there were over 6,000 witches in a den calling upon demons; fire came upon them all, and they were consumed and burned to death.
The center of the shoulder of this panther was the city of Billings. It looked like a nuke explosion hit it, as a massive match box . The breast area was Jackson Hole and the Yellowstone area. These areas will erupt and there will be tornado force winds that will carry it south and shift to the east and then it will come back to the west all the way to the west coast. It will burn out the witchcraft from east to west. Casper, Wyoming will be hit with a nuke.
The third part of the panther was in the east. I saw New Bern, North Carolina. In it was a strong den of 1,000 witches. They were inside the tail, and as I looked I saw fire hit New Bern, and consume the witches to death.
Vision: One day I was at a stop light, at a cross road, near I -95 in North Carolina. I saw in the spirit a huge skeleton arm coming down I-95, from Massachusetts to New Bern, North Carolina. As I looked to the West this skeleton bone arm went towards Denver, Colorado on I-70 and began to fade, and the Lord said death to witchcraft. What I saw was the foundation beginning of witchcraft in our country and how it spread to the West. Its grip was like cancer.
Louisiana, once more the Lord God will send His judgment on you. This time it will be ten fold, for you have not repented of your wickedness. The pastors have lied when they said Katrina was not God's judgment. The Lord showed me in the vision of 1998 that Katrina was coming. One pastor down there told me I was wrong, saying that was not a flood storm I saw, that was a revival coming from Pensacola, Florida. All that unholy laughter. I told that pastor he was wrong, and you better tell everyone to repent and get ready. But they did not heed the warning. We had meetings there for two weeks at our house and we told everyone we could, a lot of the people in the meetings confirmed that vision. The sad thing is most all the people we knew did not listen. I say again to all who will hear, "This storm will be massive and it will be ten times bigger. Catastrophic levels. SOON!"
From out of the west I will send a great Earthquake. When I shake America, the whole west coast of America, will be wiped out. This great earthquake will be a 13 on the Richter scale.
From the Washington coast to Wenatchee, Washington, there will be massive catastrophic damage. From Bellingham, Washington, along the top part of the U.S. Border all the way to the Great Lakes, the tremors will go on for one year, causing the nation Canada to repent.
From the Oregon coast to Burns, Oregon, all the way down to Tucson, Arizona, including all of California, Nevada, Utah, lower Idaho, the lower Southwest corner quarter of Wyoming; from Cheyenne WY. To Colorado Springs ( death to witchcraft), and the whole west quarter of Colorado WILL BE COMPLETELY WIPED OUT, SOME OF THIS WILL BE OCEAN FRONT.
When this earthquake hits, it will come in three parts.
It will come out of the North and the South, off the West Coast.
1. Juan de Fuca Plate
2. Gorda Plate
3. San Andreas Plate
These three plates will completely shift. The first plate that will shift will be the Juan de Fuca Plate. When this happens, it will bring a 13 on the Richter scale. Because of the Juan de Fuca Plate shifting the following interstates will be marked with death. (Sin is ruining out of control so fast in this nation, that its like life in the fast lane on the Interstate on a Friday night).
I-5 and part of I-90, also I-80, out of Portland East, I-80 out of San Francisco East, and I-15 out of Los Angeles to Salt Lake City will all be affected. This massive earthquake will travel across U.S. Highway 6, all the way down to I-70 East, to Denver, Colorado. (I say death to witchcraft). This massive earthquake will send catastrophic tremors down I-70 East, to Louisville, Kentucky. This catastrophic earthquake will also set off seven other major earthquakes, from North to South, and to the East. This disaster will leave the death toll in the tens of thousands. Buildings from Denver - through Kansas City - to Louisville, Kentucky will completely collapse.
I don't study earthquakes, but the other day I did some research about past earthquakes.
On January 26,1700 there was a major earthquake in the Pacific Northwest including the Juan de Fuca Plate. It was a 9.0 on the Richter Scale.
In 1808, San Francisco received a 6.0 on the Richter Scale.
In 1907, San Bernardino received a 6.0.
In 1908, Death Valley received a 6.0.
I find these dates very interesting, since we just had an earthquake, October 30, 2007 in San Francisco, which registered 5.6 on the Richter Scale. Just some food for thought.
I believe we are very close to this catastrophic disaster to happen, since we just had a devouring fire out of the west. We are truly living in a day, when each and every day something is happening on the earth. There is hardly a day that goes by without some type of judgment on America.
There will be droughts in the east, fires in the west, with earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes. The Lord God is shaking and judging America. And as these birth pains are starting to happen, the judgment from God will increase.
Very soon there will be a series of earthquakes that will lead to volcanic eruptions. One of these earthquakes just happened in San Francisco, October 30, 2007. This earthquake took place right after a "gay party march" in the streets of California, and just after the fires in Southern California, with the law SB777 being signed in California.
It is time to wake the church up in America! We are running out of time. For the sword is swinging. This is a call to the watchman of God. Come out of the closets and go to the streets, go on the air ways - - - from the Church House to the White House - - - call the nation of America to repent. For the judgments that are about to hit America in one hour will drive everybody to their knees. I say to America, Repent and turn to Jesus Christ. The great day of the Lord is near, near - - - and coming quickly. (read Zephaniah 1:14- 18)
"Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land, you who do what He commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the Lord's anger." Zephaniah. 2:3
See the "Map of Destruction" for the following: All of the following states will be hit: Nebraska, the lower half of New Mexico. Texas, Wichita, and Dallas will be hit very hard. Oklahoma, most all of Kansas, including Wichita, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida except two cities will be hit.
The upper half of Georgia and the west part of South Carolina, Raleigh and New Bern, and Asheville, North Carolina will be hit. (death to witchcraft)
All of the following states will also be hit: the west half of Tennessee, the eastern quarter of Virginia, all of Missouri, St Louis, Kentucky, Louisville, West Virginia, Illinois, Indiana, lower and east half of Iowa, , part of Wisconsin, all of Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
All of New York will also be hit, for it is not worthy. It will burn. Washington D.C. , Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, the lower half of Vermont, the lower half of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. (death to witchcraft) Part of Maine along the coast will be hit with 60 pound balls of hail on fire all the way to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. From Baltimore, Maryland to north of Richmond Virginia, and all of Washington D.C. will be hit. (The Lord will bring the Politicians to their knees). This area will be hit very hard.
From Interstate 35 at the Texas, Mexico border, all the way below Interstate 20 to Meridian, Mississippi, up to Decatur, Alabama, down through Birmingham and Columbus, all the way down and over to, below Saint Augustine, Florida. The whole Gulf Coast will have the great, massive flooding which will cover the whole land, from all those states in the gulf cost, with fire sitting on top of the water. The scientists will not be able to explain it off, as the hundred year flood. They will know the hand of God did this.
Atlanta georgia will be hit so hard there will be nothing left.
ALL THESE AREAS WILL BE WIPED OUT, COMPLETELY DESTROYED; AND SOME OF THESE AREAS WILL BE HIT VERY HARD. THERE WILL BE EARTHQUAKES, FIRES, HURRICANES, TORNADOES, VOLCANOES, FLOODS, DROUGHTS, WIND STORMS, AND HUGE HAIL STORMS .
AMERICA WILL BE SPLIT INTO THREE MAIN PARTS!
THE WHOLE WEST COST WILL BE COMPLETELY GONE.!
There's much more, I cannot share for now. I will be sharing these in a recent vision!
This is what the Lord Almighty says:
"In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land."
Haggai 2:6
"America, I will shake all!"
Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets. Amos 3:7.
Out of the west came two earthquakes one was in Washington state and one was in California. The one out of California will hit very, very soon. For now I would like to share with you what happened to me on November 24, 2007
I went to bed at 8:00 p.m. I never go to bed that early, more like 10:30 p.m. or later. I became deathly sick out of nowhere. My body began to burn up. I went to sleep and I was dizzy and I was up and down all night long till 2:30 a.m.
During this time I had dream after dream, and some very short visions. I will share some of that with you now. The first part of this dream was the Pacific Northwest was violently shaking. I woke up and the clock read 9:20 p.m. I heard like an earthquake 9.0 - 9.2 out of Washington state I went right back to sleep and the dream came right back the same. And then all I could feel was this intense heat - - - like fire - - - and my body was burning up. I saw a plague virus breakout and hit America, and the whole Pacific Northwest was like cracking up and shaking, I looked up, and then I woke up again at 11:09 p.m. I looked at the clock. It was 11:11.
I went back to sleep, and the dream was the same again. Then I heard the Lord say, "Look to the East. When I looked, I saw the port of New York, where the Statue of Liberty sits. The water in the port was rattling and shaking violently. The water was shooting up into the air. The buildings were trembling,and some of them appeared to have cracked. As I looked at the Statue of Liberty, an intense heat was hitting her face, and great sweat was pouring off her face, and she began to have cracks all over her face. Then I woke up again. It was 12:17 a.m. Soon after, I looked again at the clock, and it read 12:22, then 12:25 a.m.
Then I went back to sleep. The same dream came back again. I saw explosions, fires and Moslems on horses, and in vehicles with swords, guns, and bombs. I knew this was in America. I woke up again at 1:11a.m. I looked again, and it was 1:30am.
I went back a sleep again, and understand I was dizzy, tossing back and forth, and burning up And the whole night I had stomach cramp like contractions in my sleep. I could hear myself groaning. The same dream came back the fourth time at 2:22 a.m. I saw buildings and houses in a massive explosion.
I woke up and looked again at the clock it read 2:30 a.m. I went to the front room to pray for one hour. I got up and walked around in the house. By that time, I was feeling much better. All the deathly sickness, the intense heat, the dizziness, the stomach cramps stopped completely, and the Lord said, "My son. America is deathly sick." The rest I cannot share.
I will say that every time on the clock from 9:20 to 2:22, I have been seeing for the last two years - - - especially the numbers 11:11, 12:22 and 1:11, 2:22. My wife has also seen the same numbers - - - 1:11, 12:22, 2:22. I never had this happen to me like this all in one night though.
Get up, you officers! Oil the shields! This is what the Lord says to me: "Go post a lookout and have him reports what he sees. When he sees chariots with teams of horses, and riders on camels, let him be alert - - - fully alert!" The lookout shouted, day after day, "My lord, I stand on the watchtower. Every night I stay at my post." Look here comes a man in a chariot with a team of horses. And he gives back the answer:
"Babylon has fallen, has fallen!" All the images of her gods lie shattered on the ground. O my people, she is crushed on the threshing floor. I tell you what I have heard from the Lord Almighty, from the God of Israel." Isaiah 21 : 5-10
When the major earthquake comes out of the west and hits the midwest and the east coast, the strike will set off seven other earthquakes. When that happens, 5,000 small earthquakes will crack throughout America.
I saw the Great Lakes spill over and cause massive devastation Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas Mississippi, Louisiana. Alabama will have a new, wide spread ocean running all the way through it. The Mississippi and the Missouri rivers will engulf into this new waterway, and will make these rivers in their present form, look like large streams compare to what this will then look like.
I saw two tidal waves hit America. One hit in the Gulf Coast and part of Texas, Louisiana Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. All were under water by this massive tidal wave, and thousands of people were being sucked out to sea.
The other tidal wave hit the west coast, and tens of thousands were being sucked out to sea from Washington, Oregon, and California . Then I looked to the east coast. Huge portions of the coast were dropping off into the ocean.
When all this happens and America is split in three parts, there will be such a loud cry, for they will see death, fire and famine everywhere. And then they will know they are ruined, and totally naked.
As I looked, I heard this loud shout from the heavens and it said, "Woe to you! Oh great mystery, for Judgment has come, America In One Hour!"
Then America was gone and I did not see her anymore.
In the second week of November, on the 16th I had another dream. I went to bed and closed my eyes and I heard the Lord say, "Look! I opened my eyes and the clock read 12:22 a.m. I went back to sleep, and that night I had a dream three times, the same dream in the same night.
I saw America it. It went from horizontal to vertical and the west coast began to sink into the ocean. I looked up in the air. When I did, I saw Washington D.C. with the American flag. On the flag was a banner which said the words, "Judgment has come!" And then America sank into the sea.
I woke up at 5:40 a.m. and prayed. I went back to bed for one hour, got back up and prayed again. I heard the Lord say, "Look at 12:22." I said, "12:22? Where?" He said, "Go to Ezekiel 12:22 and then read verses 12:17 to 28.
17 Moreover, the word of the LORD came to me saying, 18 Son of man, eat your bread with trembling and drink your water with quivering and carefulness. 19 Then say to the people of the land, 'Thus says the Lord GOD concerning the inhabitants of (America)the land, They will eat their bread with anxiety and drink their water with horror, because their land will be stripped of its fullness because of the violence of all who live in it. 20 The inhabited cities will be laid waste and the land (America) will be a desolation. So you will know that I am the LORD. 21 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 22 Son of man, what is this proverb you people have concerning the land of (America) Israel, saying, 'The days are long and every vision fails? 23 Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, I will make this proverb cease so that they will no longer use it as a proverb in (America) Israel. But tell them the days draw near, as well as the fulfillment of every vision. 24 For there will no longer be any false vision or flattering divination(of peace and prosperity) within the house of (America) Israel. 25 For I the LORD will speak, and whatever word I speak will be performed. It will no longer be delayed, for in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the Word and perform it, declares the Lord GOD. 26 Furthermore, the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 27 Son of man, behold, the house of (America) Israel is saying, The vision that he sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies of times far off. 28 Therefore say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD, None of My words will be delayed any longer. Whatever word I speak will be performed, declares the Lord GOD.
I asked the Lord, "Why did you show me this dream three times?" He said, "I gave the people three final warnings. I have shown you, My son, this in the time segments. This is the last segment, and this is the final warning. I can no longer hold back. For the sins of America have now come to their full. Their sins have reached the heavens." (see The Watchman Report # 6 - Time and The Watchman Report # 17 -Towers of Stone).
"So shall it be. For what I tell you (and others who I have called), as I told you fourteen years ago, I will speak and they will declare. Like Moses and Elijah, they will have my power and authority and be moved by my Holy Spirit. When they speak it will happen that very hour. (See New Wine of Shiloh #1 ).
Keep watch for December, 2007, & January and February, 2008. Look for 2008 to be a year of disaster, massive earthquakes, fires, explosions and huge massive storms - - - as the Lord wills a report for 2008.
One final word - - - Please press in to Jesus Christ now!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP