Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Riddle me this..............We need Project Managers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What do you plan on doing about it? Serous question, serious answers.

Vax - leaky vaccine that is worthless being pushed down your throat?

Masks - worthless masks that barely work being pushed down your throat?

LBGQTVWXYZ - Constant media manipulation to take 100k people and make them dictate acceptance of mental illness to you?

US Economy - Thousands of ships off ports waiting to be unloaded, record inflation, no one wants to work due to vaccine and previous unemployment. Inflation because the dollar is worthless?

Large Cities - Full of government freeloaders and idiots that won't vote for freedom?

Race - Race baiters everywhere making $ off your skin?

Gender - No one understands the true nature of men and women, all under attack. What is the plan?

Media, Politics - all worthless sound bots. Anyone that cares has been eradicated long ago.

Justice - Where is it for most?

What is the plan people? Are you going to rise up like a 3rd world nation and wreck it all just to restart with a bunch of dummies wtih a lower median threshold? Are you going to critically think through all the issues and come up with a solid plan?

All I hear is complaints. No one has enough brain to come up with valid solutions. It's a large project. Get to work 50 years too late and a dollar short. I've laid out some scope, so get to planning.

I expect no valid response to this, btw - As I have bandwith to these solutions but 1 person is not enough, it takes a team to develop them and you are way behind others that are working against you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP