Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Star Spangled Banner
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My dear brothers and sisters who come to this channel, normally I am very quiet. I do not say much here but I am moved tonight to post the link to this video about the star bangled banner, which is our national song and anthem. We must realize that lives were lost in the saving of our flag. How dare anyone think they have such power to easily remove our nation and our rights from this earth. How dare they try to separate and segregate our people from one another. How dare they try to promulgate their evil will on us and release a bioweapon upon our people with the virus and now the vaccine. How dare they remove our people from this earth and think they will never pay for their evil. In everything we must be reminded from time to time when it is time to stand and be counted. This is a time of tyranny and we are a great people who love and honor our country. I am not calling for bloodshed tonight but blood has already been spilled in this fight and it's on the hands of those who have brought this tyranny upon us. We know their names and their deeds. We must not forgot how we got here as a nation, we shall not shrink from this earth nor from this fight! No matter the color of your skin, nor your political leaning. We know there is a difference between right and wrong it's the only thing that should separate us. However, whenever it is present we must come together as one and stand and fight against the wrong and purge it from the good. Be on our knees to God, get our lives straight with him, honor love and respect him. Make our daily plans with Him in mind. Love and protect our families and never, ever, let evil win. I was so moved tonight that I had to put this out. Hopefully we all will remember who we are and why we are here and never ever forget our country, nor our flag. So, with all that said, this is lest we forget: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP