Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,202,908
Pageviews Today: 2,008,663Threads Today: 828Posts Today: 14,360
07:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have no idea where to build my life from. Never been this empty before. Not looking for a pity party, just some more advice.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work endlessly it seems for minimum pay, which is killing me. I am attempting to go back to school for electrical engineering next Summer if things can actually work in terms of staying in school and not flipping my lid with depression or mania.

I need new hobbies. I run 15-20 miles a week, work out every other day (or I was until the past few days), but I see nobody... no one.

I have absolutely zero friends or people that I engage with and it's literally killing me.

I'm getting upset with God over stuff that's out of my control (My Mom passing away, girlfriend breaking up with me, up to my butt in bills, etc.)

Thinking about about buying a paintball gun and joining a league or something, I don't know. I have no idea what to do with my life.

Schizophrenia and BiPolar are kicking my ass and not showing any mercy, so I'm fed up with a lot going on.

Not to mention this COVID crap is stressing me the heck out seeing so many people still wearing masks. It's absurd.

I'm so damn lonely and really don't have a clue what I'm doing in life.

I will be spending Thanksgiving and Christmas alone again for the 3rd year in a row and that really bums me out that I have nobody to be around for my favorite Holidays.

My faith is pretty much gone. I'm so stressed out, overwhelmed, and lonely I find it difficult to praise God, all-while hearing voices throughout the day.

Is this the life God had in mind for me, to suffer so badly?

Like I mentioned, I feel clueless in life. Everybody seems to have their shit together. Friends, family, relationships or spouses... I just sit at home writing and listening to music and then get my nightly work shift in.

Ugh! This life, tho.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP