Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject KYLE RITTENHOUSE TRIAL DISCUSSION UNCENSORED DISCUSSION
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I posted this thread because the other thread on the subject is being censored by a biased OP who is attempting to manage the consensus on that thread.

Here's what I think personally. I think the reasons for the protests were legitimate. We should all be opposing police who behave like a criminal gang and ignore the US Constitution as if it does not apply to US citizens.

. I think Kyle is an idiot for going where he did with a gun. However, as far as I know being an idiot is not illegal, if it was half of this country would be locked up.

I think the people he shot needed shooting, and I find no fault in Rittenhouse for acting in self defense. Again, I think his reasons for being there were a general attitude of bootlicking the police, and THUS THE GOVERNMENT.

The question you have to ask is did he intentionally put himself in harms way to get an excuse to shoot people he perceived as the enemy. If he did that would amount to premeditation.

I am torn between realizing the people who were killed needed killing and realizing more than likely Rittenhouse hoped for that outcome, which would technically be premeditated murder.

People are schizophrenic on this issue, the bitch about government tyranny and then lick the boots of those enforcing it on them. I just dont get that. It must be FEAR.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP