Users Online Now: 1,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 275,101
Pageviews Today: 348,521Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 1,075
03:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Florida: Pregnant librarian intentionally hits guy on motorcycle. Gets shot to death after she goes home to get a gun.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sara Nicole Morales, 35, was shot outside her house after deputies said she drove home to get a gun following some sort of altercation with a motorcyclist.

"Please don't shoot me!" the man says to the deputies. "That girl tried to kill me. She pointed a gun at me."

Investigators said Morales was behind the wheel of a blue Kia when she intentionally hit the motorcycle in the 1400 block of N. Volusia Ave. and then fled the scene, traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 17-92. The motorcyclist and a witness followed Morales to the intersection of 17-92 and Wisconsin Ave, where they attempted to get her to stop.

The motorcyclist and witness continued to follow Morales to her home while also contacting law enforcement, authorities said.

According to police, when Morales arrived at her house, she entered the residence to retrieve a gun and a confrontation took place in the roadway. Morales was shot multiple times by the motorcyclist.

Police said the motorcyclist, who has a concealed weapons permit, remained at the scene and has been cooperating with investigators.
[link to www.fox5atlanta.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP