Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,142,292
Pageviews Today: 1,911,131Threads Today: 769Posts Today: 13,092
07:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Case closed. "COVID 19" has never actually been isolated. The entire "pandemic" is based on computer sequencing/simulation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Edit: That's a wrap.

7 pages and counting and no isolated sample to be found.

All supposed "isolated Covid 19 samples" are based on computer generated "genetic code" which came from CHINA and has no evidence to back it up or allow for independent replication (AKA legit science) because China (who for whatever fucking retarded reason TPTB trust implicitly at their word) "destroyed their samples and evidence."

It's bullshit piled on lies with a heaping dose of corruption and propaganda.

There is a ton of great info and perspective in this thread. I hope it helps people understand the reality of this scamdemic better.
There are some very interesting videos early on in the thread and some excellent explanations by RHCP on pages 6 and 7.

So we were having a debate about this in another thread. A poster claimed that C19 had been isolated but all the studies or links he posted were done with computer sequencing.

I have dug around a little myself and thus far have yet to see any confirmation of what I would consider a legitimate isolated sample.

So here is what I am asking for:

No computer sequencing
No computer generated genomes
No computer generated "consensus genetic code"

No monkey business, no bovine BS

Can not be confirmed using a PCR test based on computer generated genomes, sorry, you can't confirm existence of a real biological thing by comparing it to a computer generated thing.

If you have a source of isolation of biological material, which was proven to be able to be transmitted to a human or to human (only) cells AND result in reinfection of the new host with "covid 19" in a peer reviewed study, preferably which has been successfully replicated yielding the same result by using the same methods (no computer sequencing)...

...then PLEASE share this info with GLP.

Bonus questions:

Why does the original rtPCR test documentation say "no isolated sample was available" ?

How can PCR tests based on computer generated genome be considered legitimate "science" and why would any study based on computer generated PCR testing be trustworthy in providing accurate data?

Have it it folks.

If everyone can try to be nice it would be appreciated.

One way or another let's settle this shit!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP