Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject meaning of the 7 seals as it pertains to the current day
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1 I saw that the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying, as with a voice of thunder, “Come and see!” 2 And behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow. A crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

2 literal meanings for crown:

crown in latin is corona, sure, the book wasn't written in latin, but it was transcribed at some point this way. Crown = authority. He rode a white horse symbolizing victories. In some translations we see "as if he were a conqueror" or just simply "bent on conquest" could mean that his efforts are incomplete or perhaps they fail.

literal translation of bow:

Toxon: greek weapon of poison arrow warfare. Come to literally mean toxin. Looking up the word bow in the bible it is often assumed the weapon simply came with arrows. Mentioning arrows may have been redundant to the ancient writers. Greek arrows were full of poison. So were were many arrows by other cultures including the romans.

seal 2

I believe the next stage is a war, civil war, and mass disturbances. I think we might see this seal broken soon. Probably during the winter when starting a war is best for Russia.

seal 3

War will break the economy. Without a global economy many people will die. Lots of people will die with out access to medicines. Many people will lose their minds without psychiatric drugs.

seal 4

If weather gets colder as a result of the war, plague will appear (the black death is always with us but without cold weather all year, fleas won't have the taste of human blood in them). I'm kind of a skeptic of nuclear winter scenarios but there is also a lot of volcanic activity. There were too many ways people died in mass to mention so John simply said "they were killed by death".

seal 5

Counting the martyrs

seal 6

The revelation. All wise people are on the same page scrambling to find a copy of the book of revelation while they can.

Seal 7

Great tribulation victors pour out in numbers that could not be counted by any man, not even John (who could count over 100,000,000).

I don't have a good understanding of the rest of the book but I'm sure it works out well in the end. The first seal has taken a long time, nearly 2 years but I feel the following seals will not take as long.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP