Users Online Now: 1,371 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,770
Pageviews Today: 360,419Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,101
05:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I would like to tell you all about something that happened to me this week. Question can one get Covid from meds?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So this has been a strange week. First, last weekend my wife came down with fever and a terrible cough naturally we were concerned and she was tested for covid. She was negative. She had some other things going on. Then on Saturday I started running fever. It went as high 101.7 I started treating it with Acetaminophen and D3, C, Zinc, Quercetin and a regiment of Lysine. My fever started to imediately go down. So much so that I started to leave off the Acetaminophen.

However, I started to develop serious sharp pains in my ears. It kept getting worse. So, I knew I needed a different med for an ear infection so I went to the doctor. So, when I went in and explained all going on. They wanted to test for Covid and I said no. They were telling me all they would have to do if I were positive. I had no reason to believe I was, my fever was very low and almost gone. I work from home and never go out and I hadn't been out. My wife was negative in her test. My wife and I have different feelings about all going on.

Long story short because I would not test they would not even get close to me but he did order me some Azithromycin. I am now 3 days in and last night I lost smell and taste. I mean 100% GONE! Fever came back last night, for me this is strange. A day ago no issues at all with smell and taste I admit my ears feel better but I can think of no where where I would have caught covid. Makes me distrust the med. Please people tell me your thoughts. Have you heard of anyone getting covid from a Pharma Drug? Thanks for reading and your attention. I would just like input.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP