Users Online Now: 2,069 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,963,740
Pageviews Today: 2,899,969Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 16,455
11:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject La Palma Volcano explodes, Tsunami causes economy crash, leading to RESET and.Biblical timing
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The La Palma Volcano will be totally erupting, sending its volcano wall into the Atlantic causing a huge tsunami in North Atlantic ports. This will kill millions and the destroy the coast line infra-structures. Thus bringing on the RESET predicted by the evil ones in their road MAP, and on time in 2021. But why is this not in Biblical Prophey, it being such a major event ?

I would suggest it is there. Read Revelation 6

6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And there it is, a NOISE OF THUNDER. Thats rather self explanatory, if you ask me, but if you like co-relate with Zechariah 1:7-11.

White Horse is Jesus (Revelation 19) As Jesus went forth conquering more and more souls after His death.
Red Horse is Violence and Wars as the Earth and its country and people have had no end of wars and bloodshed
Black Horse is Famine and Starvation, as we will be seeing now, with man made shortages and so called food chain issues
Pale Horse is of course Death, whether through Vac's, GMO's and direct depopulation evils.

Well that's the 4 Horsemen of Revelations, and they are the 4 Seals... Yet during this same time, I was watching live streams from direct camera's and audio of the La Palma Volcano... and my memory went back to Revelation and the 1st Seal, saying the NOISE OF THUNDER. NOISE OF THUNDER, that s a perfect description of what sound the volcano is making. Its a horrific grinding and exploding thunder, even though as yet it isnt fully erupting. When it does, and it will... would this not cause a cataclysmic tsunami, that wrecks monumental damage to people, shores and ports around the Atlantic Ocean. Again, if this event happens and it seem likely, such an event has to have been put into PROPHECY. Its got to be there.

Jesus mentioned in the advent of pestilence and famine, preceeding Daniel's timelines and the signing of the ten NATION World Government

So maybe La Palma's complete ERUPTION starts off the End Time. But the question is, some volcano's smoke shake, with earthquakes and lava flows for years. This just like Jesus said about 'earthquakes in diverse places, but what if one thunderous earthquake and volcanic eruption, takes to start off the End Time. When is the timing.

So when did, the La Palma Volcano start its eruptions

[link to www.guidetocanaryislands.com (secure)]

Apparently from September 19th This interesting because all major world events, must occur during the Lords pre-designed festival days or HOLY DAYS

And so if this volcano's thunderous arrival coincides during the HOLY Days of 2021, it can in fact also coincide with an exact seven year count into 2028, when the Lord RETURNS, at the start of Rosh Hashanah. SEE Daniel Timeline

But lets dig deeper ........ and co-relate with Satan's counterfeit timeline of the end and what days and evil festivals, he likes to do his evil works.... on.

Lets look at the witchcraft calendar and human sacrifice calendar, for again would this not be the perfect day to kill millions of humans in one swipe of a huge tsunami wave.

And would not the darkest day of the year coincide with such evil.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP