Users Online Now: 1,788 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 827,536
Pageviews Today: 1,775,940Threads Today: 842Posts Today: 15,515
10:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "DOG POO" A Simple Example of the Difference Between Normal People and Liberals!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in a libtard city.

No mater where you go public, or private land, they want you to put dog poo, in a plastic bag, which goes to the land fill.

Liberals believe this solves a problem, I think it creates one.

How many people in my city? 5 Million. How many people own dogs? lets say 1 million.

That's one million plastic bags of poo to the land fill, each day. (all though most liberals just drop the plastic bag on the ground for someone else to pickup, hypocrites that they are).

These plastic bags NEVER decompose!

On the other hand, if you let the dog poo stay on the ground, like wolf, coyote, cat, and deer poo it decomposes, becomes fertilizer, growing you a new tree, that gets rid of carbon.

Just my take on the issue, THEY have no soul nor common sense.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP