Users Online Now: 1,362 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 186,641
Pageviews Today: 312,482Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,877
04:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We had COVID, here is what we did ... (They are lying about the Elderberry)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 5 out of the 6 members of my home got COVID.

My son's fiance visited from school a couple weekends ago. While she was here, she woke up sick. She left and was subsequently dx'd with COVID.

A couple days later, my son got sick. Not good bc he has Type 1 Diabetes. It quickly went from him, to my elderly father and mother, then my other son and lastly, my daughter. I seem to have been spared.

I think COVID is the Flu, so I treated it as such.

I immediately began them on a regimen of Oscillococcinum and Elderberry Syrup.

I know they recommend to not use Elderberry for COVID, but after researching it more, I felt comfortable using it. Also, I am at the point that if they tell me to go left, I'm going right. Lol

The Oscillo was VERY effective in reducing the severity of the symptoms. Some spent one day in bed, others two, but no more than that.

Bc of these products, for everyone (except my father) it was like a severe cold or a mild flu. Even for my Type 1 diabetic son, who has been hospitalized twice for the flu in the past.

About my father ... He REFUSED TO TAKE THE ELDERBERRY.

HE is the ONLY one that is not well and is now struggling with pneumonia.

Incidentally, not only is Elderberry very effective for the flu, but it is especially useful to prevent pneumonia. And the only one who didn't take it, GOT PNEUMONIA.

I have some more info to share, but I need to tend to some chores and wanted to get this post out there in case it is useful for anyone.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP