Users Online Now: 1,506 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 81,690
Pageviews Today: 165,606Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 1,334
01:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hi guys, been a long time. Thought I'd chime in with when I think the great depression finally happens. (Bitcoin doom and stock market doom)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I'm sure some of you remember me. I was insanely correct on calling the XRP top at 2$ and insanely lucky to call it to drop to 50 cents 2-3 months ahead of time... and lucky once more saying it would come up to at least 1.07(it went up to 1.50 or so after falling to 50 cents). I also told you the bitcoin bear market started like 6 months ago. I still stand by the statement that we are in a bitcoin bear market. 200k bitcoin is NOT happening. Going over 100k is not happening either.

I am about to show you exactly how bad I think things are going to get over the next 6 years for crypto and I think it would show us how bad things will get for the tyranny and the great depression we are entering too. They are linked.

First off, I need to teach you some chart basics. You need to know what a head and shoulders pattern is.

https://imgur.com/a/4bm92gX

Above is a clear as day head and shoulders pattern. Price makes a high (the left shoulder)... It goes higher (the head)... it falls down to the shoulder area again and gets rejected by the same price that rejected the left shoulder.

Left shoulder - Head - Right shoulder. Then price destruction. This is exactly what caused the march 2020 covid crash for bitcoin. (notice that the left and right shoulder are about as wide as each other. this is important for later.)

___
___

Well... bitcoin appears to me to be repeating this structure... except on a massively bigger scale. Like, a 12 years long head and shoulders pattern.

Below is what I think bitcoin is going to do for the next 6 years.

https://imgur.com/a/dwi2rss

__
__

-Using location A, B and C I made the upsloping parallel channel (the 3 parallel lines).

-I believe we will fall to the bottom of that channel and I think it happens at location E. 4k is the support at the bottom of the channel in november 2022, so that's when I think we drop to 4k.

-After that... we will eventually fall below the channel and get rejected by the underside of the channel (location F)... I copied the price pattern from the last 7 years and reversed it because head and shoulders usually have left and right shoulders that are the same width apart so this is a good reference for WHEN the final 20k rejection will happen. This projects the final 20k rejection to happen... on January of 2025. Inauguration day of the president of the united states, bitcoin will be 20k once again... and after that? I believe it drops down to 170-200$ some time around 2027.

___
___

Based on this... I think democrats "win" the 2025 presidency. Democrats are the ones who will be blamed for the economy dying. I think this is why joe and kamala are acting so incompetent. They ARE incompetent but they are hamming it up.

I think 2029 will have a republican win the presidency and they will be labeled the savior of the great depression we just endured. It's all bullshit. It is unavoidable. It's an unstoppable freight train that they couldn't stop now if they wanted to.

___
___

Anywho... I think 2027/2028 will be the peak of our great depression... the peak of our suffering. It will be the darkest period for us. And I base all of my thoughts on the price of bitcoin.

And yes, I realize that 100% of you will think i'm fucking stupid for thinking 170-200$ bitcoin is even possible. That it has NEVER gone below previous alltime highs before. That you would buy up all of the bitcoin at 200$ and so would everyone you know...

Well... during a great depression? You won't have money for food. You won't be buying bitcoin. That's why bitcoin will fall so low.

This is the beginning of the great depression and I will scream it from the mountain tops... bitcoin will do something it has never done before... when it experiences something it has never experienced before. And bitcoin has not yet experienced a great depression.

THAT... is why I think this is possible. I'll be buying bitcoin in about 6 years around 200$.

__
__

One last bit. I do think the crash starts really soon. I hope it starts on new years, that's what it looks like to me right now, a potential 55k rejection on new years day.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP